1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are all the outfits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sorielle, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Sorielle

I mean simple right, more outfits more frequently!

2. Lillekolibri

Couldnt agree more. Outfits are their biggest income so I find it very weird that they release them so rarely.

DafuqYouLookinAt and Sorielle like this.
  3. Sorielle

I mean take for example Blade & Soul, there isn't just a few more, there are HUNDREDS more.

I like these :o

Attached Files:

• bns.PNG
      bns.PNG
      File size:
      762.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Lillekolibri

Would love that pink outfit on my DK!

Sorielle likes this.
  5. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

more please

Sorielle likes this.
  6. DafuqYouLookinAt

In terms of cosmetics I find this game to really be lacking. Although it isn't the most important aspect of a game, it's sorta viewed & used as an enhancement to our stats & overall game play - making it & enjoyable too.
    We do have some lovable costumes/accessories but when I compare them to the other mmo's I've played they just feel very meh. More reasons I haven't spent anything. Literally nothing is wow-ing me. Specifically wanting >>> Long hair styles!
    Sure, if you want to specifically compare BNS's cosmetics to ours the variety & uniqueness offered is huge. I think they finally implemented moving, color wings, glow effects, etc. BNS has always had amazing cosmetics imo.
    I hope soon they implement better cosmetics here in the near future, a lot of ours are just recycled designs, re-dyes & come-backs (come-backs are fine cuz holidays/events but new ones needed too), we do get some new costumes I'll give it that but not enough and this whole bundle thing has got to stop. It's boring & lots of people are already pissed off about them.
    They have costume design contests but if I remember correctly they made it to where "just anyone" could vote on the designs, not just the bdo community & if that's ultimately true that's unfair & rigged...

7. Sorielle

I cannot agree more. I did not want to compare BNS to BDO but that was the simplest example that would speak to most people. You are also completely correct about the come backs, I feel exactly like what you said "holidays/events but new ones needed too"

The bundles are COMPLETE rubbish! This needs to stop indeed.

DafuqYouLookinAt likes this.
  8. Sorielle

HU HU oh yeah baby!!