1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are Tamer's Down Smashes?

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Strokker, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Strokker

I've been looping through the tool tips countless of times and I can't seem to find any down slash at all.
    Did PA literally denied to Tamers the capability of extending a down state ? Maybe we don't need it but that's weird, that's an entire mechanic of the game removed from a class...

2. Ibirujo

Ibirujo Ibirujo Tamer 62 EU

Thats right, Tamer doesn't have any downsmashed, also has no usable kd's, only on Flow:Soaring Strike (Allround Spinner flow which is float already lul) and the new lvl 57 rabam skills, but these are so bad that I don't consider them existing in the first place. You can still kill people tho, but they'll be able to v out of any situation you cc them

Strokker likes this.
  3. Strokker

There's actually a % chance to down smash add-on on a flow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. Flaee

Wtf is a down smash and how does it extend knockdown? All I see is down attack that increases the damage dealt on knockdowned targets, but I assume that's not it as it is on most skills

5. Wolfsilver

The effect of down smash make the target go down again, far away, like being pushed away, while you still on the ground. It extend the time the target stay knocked down.

There is also a air smash but a lot harder to use I think.

6. Flaee

Mmh, I see what you mean, but is this ever indicated on tooltips? Or is it just done by inflicting Floating on a down target?

7. Strokker

8. Srich

IF u need a down smash combo as tamer in order to kill someone then your ap must be lower then 50...cuz at 51 ap u can one combo anyone as tamer xD

9. Flaee

Oh yeah, it literally says down smash on the tooltip. Never really noticed, as I only play Witch and Tamer who don't have any.
    Also I didn't know Bound put you down, I thought it was just... Well I dunno, some kind of stun like Stiffness.

10. SuzyIdle

ahahahaha. NO

11. Von_Blaumark

But isn't it very interesting what Flaee just realized.
    As noted in several other posts about tamers our class is the ONLY CLASS besides witchards that doesn't have at least one downsmash in their whole lineup of skills. Wether the class needs it or not to kill with a combo is not really relevant. That fact that we alone are denied that gameplay element is preposterous.
    And we might agree that witchards have enough damage to not need a downsmash.

12. Soulo

Wiz has 1 downsmash on an awakening flow for the water sphere

13. Lenerlink

...nope your a hypocrite i demand witch has downsmash to do be fair...