1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are the christmas events?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mr. Nope, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Kubla

Yea miss the Santa drop and all the Christmas house decorations it drops, I chased down so many drops last year trying to get the pet I lost count, never did get one and was poised to do the same this year.

Franconia and Frostwings like this.
  2. Frostwings

that garbage can be given any time of year.

3. Ezumi

Well, I don't care much about other events.... but this Christmas?! Com'on we don't even have xmas tree at Heidel? What about the santa's sleigh event and free costumes? I appreciate the gifts via the in-game mail but it is just not comparable with holiday spirits.

Do you feel we had better xmas decorations last few years too?

Frostwings likes this.
  4. Catastigma

10 time the same topic on the same page.

Allo.

SyreneLillianaide likes this.
  5. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna Luxienna Witch 60

the flying santa not here is a good thing, people who wrote down the pattern got all the drops anyways, and everyone else got nothing.. so yeah..it got abused by players in the past. guess thats the reason why we dont have it anymore.... another event destroyed by the community... greed is to much for some people....

6. Reywhisper

Tree is on the termian beach. Santa doesnt exist in BDO. Father Cron has melted into cronstones. End of story.

7. Kubla

Was not so much the pattern those were easy to see, it was those with specific classes that have high movement speed speed bursting to the drops before anyone else could even get close.

8. DrJeckel

they took all of the decorations and threw them in to BDO Mobile, looks like someone vomited Christmas in that game. Guess that's where they see their money coming from these days.

9. [†] Ikraz

Twitch - No everyone likes twitch or want to watch garbage players play a game or want to make an account for it.
    You can't compare this years sales to lastyears or year before and before that. This is just a joke XD

10. MinMaid

MinMaid 61 NA

Feeling like kekao killed christmas for everybody.

Jayle and Frostwings like this.
  11. Sandpit_

Christmas in BDO was alwasy pretty weak compared to other games; but this year they out did themselves in the pathetic department. Times like this should help to define an MMO, not shame it. And BDO has beem very shameful, especially this year.

Jayle likes this.
  12. Jayle

Maybe at least switch it all on for New Years?

13. Daelian

I agree, nobody undestand why we don't have a decent christmas celebration this year..

14. Khondo

If you don't like it, don't participate with the event....but don't get silly about the people who do.

15. [†] Ikraz

I don't even understand why not.

It's just copy and paste mostly for them.
    They always want money so why no sales this year like every year?
    People defending Kakao/PA because they got free goodies like last month... doesn't matter it's freaking xmas.
    Cheapass winterland instead with nothing special or nice about it.
    Look on youtube how wonderfull bdo is normall with xmas events
    Whole atmosphere is just boring now, especially during these times.

Daelian likes this.
  16. NightGlider

I'm telling you BDO has gone "woke". Look at all these empowered female only characters BWAHAHA. Now they are trying to take out CHRISTmas out of the game. **** its time to bury BDO and go off to something like Lost Ark when it arrives or Ellyon. I bet they won't go "WOKE" B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

17. Allan1985

honestly i couldnt careless, the christmas events have always been shi t in this game, every other game (even chinese) do better christmas events than BDO in wich you just follow santa around as if you were a beggar asking for crumbs of bread only to get stupid looking hats wich all of them give the same bonuses (same type of item that can be obtained all year long in some quests btw), the same cheap crap directed to the same mediocre, conformist community as per usual, and the special night vendor gave trash that nobody could care less about, actually 2 years ago these shitty events caused me to be so disappointed in how little they value their customers that i ended up simply quitting the game (not the only reason ofc, but the last straw), i went and played real games that actually do meaningfull events and had so much fun that i even forgot about BDO existence up until recently.

18. MADE

Look very empowering indeed.

19. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I think whales didn't spend enough to have X-mas deco implemented in-game. The game is just getting more boring by the minute. Nothing but copy paste female characters every 2 months to satisfy the cringy sick neck bearded man dressing up their make-believe wifus. it's sickening to even log in anymore lol.

Ashenvall likes this.
  20. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Where are you Christmas
    Why can't I find you
    Why have you gone away
    Where is the laughter
    You used to bring me
    Why can't I hear music play

Silowyi and Polyedra like this.