1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are the NA Roleplayers located?

Discussion in 'RP' started by SicketySix, May 3, 2018.

1. SicketySix

Because I'm looking and I don't see you all!

I'm fairly new to BDO and have an interest in some roleplay and I heard that BDO has a pretty quite RP population so hopefully, this reaches someone.

I've about 4yrs of RP experience which mostly comes from FFXIV and recently a little RP dabbling in Conan Exiles. Really would like to find some RP partners/friends to hang out and chill with both PvE/RP. I'm willing to PvP as well but that's not really my strong suit.

Currently, I know very little about the lore and as such haven't really set up an RP character/profile just yet but hope to fairly soon. I do however have the character I intend to roleplay and she'll be attached below as soon as I get back home!

If anyone wants to introduce themselves or offer a hand in helping me understand both the lore and the game, that would be greatly appreciated and I'm easily reached on Discord!

DISCORD ID: SicketySix#9477

Hope to hear from you!

Zhuriel likes this.
  2. SicketySix

2018-05-04_342786984.JPG Here's the character I would be interested in Roleplaying with.....

Dark Miystic 25 likes this.
  3. Rayl

Returning to BDO after a hiatus, myself.

--------

The NA-RP Population should still be centered on the Calpheon-2 instance, with many people congregating in Heidel (the Capital of the Serendia region). Most Story-based RP goes on within guilds, however, outside of social RP located within Heidel's main Tavern (located near the north-western gate) and a few player-run taverns...though I don't know of any still running due to my aforementioned hiatus.

If you have any questions about Lore, I made it a point to study what I could before the game's launch, feel free to ask me! I'm available both here and in-game under the family name 'Torien'.

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Calpheon channels are for RP

5. SicketySix

Okay, I'll give it a look. Thanks, you two!

6. Alexandrious

Xiv and conan.....:)

You want calpheon 2 then.....:)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

7. Dark Miystic 25

If you're ever looking for an RP partner I'm available! Just look for Beatryca with the family name Karlaine.

8. SicketySix

I'll keep a lookout! What server are you usually on?

9. Dark Miystic 25

Calpheon 2, usually in the main tavern in Hiedel City. I'd post a screenshot of her but I have no idea how lol :D

10. BrinaQueen

Hello there!

I will be Heidel City seeking any potential partners for RP! Message me if you're interested!

11. BrinaQueen

I was hoping that we can meet up sometime to start a story together for our characters! I am very interested!

12. SicketySix

My time on Olvia should -just- about be up, and then I will see you all on Calpheon 2!

13. Roxies

MERGE ME IN

14. Dark Miystic 25

Unfortunately for me, my 7-Day Free Trial expired a few days ago... D:

15. Reverielle

RP is all over the place, just keep your eyes open, and reading introductions helps a lot too.
    As others have said; if you like the stand around, pre-scripted RP, then Heidel is a wonderful place. But there are many other types of RP, they can just be a little harder to find as they're out RPing in the world more, and more spatial dynamic (that is they move about); the more immersive RP I guess? If you like labelling.

I hope you find what you're looking for.