1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I farm exp at my current level (59) to reach level 60?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Aeorwyn, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Aeorwyn

2019-04-17_612312160.JPG Hello everyone,

I have been away from BDO for several months and lot of the things changed ever since I left (like they added new areas and new minor contents). Anyway, I was still level 59 when I stopped playing the game and now that I am back, first thing I am thinking of doing is leveling up my character to 60 or 61 at least, before doing anything else.

So at my current level (59) which place would be fastest to grind? I know it depends on my gear as well. I have only 211-213 ap and 274 dp. I will just link a picture of my gears with this post. Please kindly suggest me couple of places where I can grind at my current state with ease and get enough exp to level as fast as possible.

Thank you for your time and help in advance.

2. LuciDSouL

I'm almost in the same boat as you. Went from 59 on my Archer to 60 pretty quickly at nagas. Tried gahaz and fogans but too contested for our GS

flukeSG1, Aeorwyn and Stillwaters like this.
  3. Stillwaters

Nagas is definitely good for leveling ,Its close to town if you don't have a tent and it has good mob density

Two-Tu, flukeSG1 and Aeorwyn like this.
  4. SkullMonkey

Nagas or Fogans + marni stones are your best bet with hitting training dummies while AFK.

Aeorwyn likes this.
  5. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Best bet is Fogans. Best XP gain for both Combat and Skill XP hands down.No desert debuff to bug you either + better money/loot. Add marnis and you will be set in no time.

Aeorwyn and LightsOut like this.
  6. Qbikelchen

Nagas and fogan money is pretty much the same atm but the killcount is slightly higher on nagas for me (6000 on nagas and 4500 on fogans) so i guess i get more exp at nagas. However results may vary depending on each player :) once you hit 60 and get to around 235 ap i would recommend trying mirumok with a party :)

Aeorwyn likes this.
  7. CrestFirill

I think Tshira ruins is a pretty chill place to grind, good for skillpoints too if you still need those.
    If you want better money then as recommended by the others fogans is probably best, nagas is good for rushing the level but Id say aim for money / skillpoints over rushing the level, especially on Maehwa you want to make sure you get all your awakening skills as soon as you level, it sucks to put yourself behind on her :(

Aeorwyn likes this.
  8. Aeorwyn

Thank you for all the recommendations. I grinded at Desert Nagas and Fogans zones before. But stopped because thought since it is an AP level 100~160 zone may be I will receive less exp at level 59. But I was completely wrong.

Today I tried out Tshira Ruins, Desert Fogans and Desert Nagas. I tested with and without marni stones to see how much exp I can get per hour. I was using 200% exp boost scrolls and book of combat that gives 50% exp boost and without using any marni stones per hours exp I got from Tshira ruins, Nagas and Fogans are respectively 3.512%, 4.222% and 4.350%. I did the tests 3 more times for each places while using marni stones. On average the exp I got from Tshira Ruins is roughly 4.46%, Nagas 5.24% and Fogans 5.38% per hour. So I am guessing Fogans would be the fastest.

Tshira ruin mobs actually give more exp per mob but the mob density seemed way less than other two location. Also its a smaller zone and I encountered so many other players. Same with Fogans there were so many people there. And they actually attacked me on sight which was slightly annoying. I ran away and changed channel every time I got attacked. But in every single channel there are players and they don't want to give up the place they are grinding on. Anyway Nagas seemed more safer to grind since that area. I encountered other players but they never attacked me.

Is there any other area where there is not that much competition and give good exp?

Btw I am already at 65% so not that far from reaching 60.

Once again thank you for everyone's responses! Happy grinding!

tylon likes this.
  9. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Grind for silver, not exp. Exp will come naturally but it won't do you any good to hit level 62 with 400 gs (exaggeration here, because I know someone will come quote me to nitpick). Besides, you can even afk for the exp if you make enough silver per week to support it (and 20mil per night for exp and sp isn't that hard to get if you know what you are doing with your silver/method of getting silver).

10. Aeorwyn

I don't really play and grind regularly. I usually do afk activities most of the times while playing (life skills) because I don't get enough time to play. I am playing now because it's spring break and have some time to play. After the break over I would probably go back to doing afk activity until summer break comes up.

So I won't be making 20 million per night by grinding. But while grinding for those test I made 6 million silver per hour. Instead of a constant stream of income I should have can you give me an estimate total amount of silver I would need once I reach level 61 or 62? Also how much gear score I would need at level 61 or 62?

11. Hyppocritten

If you can't play actively why worry bout level/gear. Makes no sense.

12. Aeorwyn

Simply because I enjoy playing this game.

13. Hyppocritten

Obviously, but why worry bout maxizing XP. Pick a descent spot you like and farm for fun... . It doesn't matter it's 4% or 5% does it ?

I personally like Pila for the scrolls and wolves cause it's no hassle with burns. Both are less populated areas. Ideal to progress descently if u don't really care.