1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Where can I find cows that I can kill for beef.

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by MinhVu, Jul 24, 2019.

1. MinhVu

I need some beef to do the new event. All the places I went to that have cows can not be killed to get butchered for the meat. Will someone be kind enough to share your knowledge of places where you can get beef. The market has many preorders and the only other way I know of is to grow livestock using hay but I don't have the contribution points to get a plot.

2. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

North of Calpheon, area around Trolls, also near Khurutos area. Those are closest to event area I know of

3. MinhVu

I also found some on the road between delphe castle and northern wheat plantation. Thanks.

4. Debra

You can butcher stone tail bison over by stonetail horse ranch for beef, they also give hide to make tough hide.

5. GM Endlaive

Game Master

Hello there,

All of the above answers are really great suggestions! I suggest also checking out community made sites, as some of them include images of map locations that can be super helpful for new players. Really awesome to see the community helping each other out!

<3

If you need any more support just ask!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!