1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Where on the face of the planet do I get this bloody quest?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by xDurge, Jun 14, 2017.

1. xDurge

I have been trying everything I can think of and doing an irritating amount of research but I cannot seem to find where to get this quest anywhere: http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/1504/1/

I thought it could be from Lolly but after looking through all her missions (there are like a hundred seventeen or something), neither the mission name nor the elionian priest it gets delivered to were mentioned. I really want to do the quest chain associated with this, any information anyone provides would be welcomed.

Maybe you get the mission from a different priest than the one listed on the bddatabase map and the one shown is what gets defaulted to by the website... I'll have to look around Calpheon once the patch is over.

2. mega_milk

This is just a guess, but the quests say that they're repeated via an event item, the Lucky Note, suggesting that you need one to start the quest too. And given the relatively high value of the quest rewards, I'm guessing this was probably some limited-time event in the past, or one that hasn't been offered yet.

I've seen a few things here and there on BDDB that aren't in game yet, even if the pages say they're in the NA version.

But hey, if you manage to find out how to start it, do tell!

3. Mereep

From the information given on the database, this does look like a quest given during a limited event.

Do you have anything in your inventory to make you believe that you should have access to the quest? Because from brief Googling, it doesn't seem like we've had this event, ever, in NA or EU.

4. NinnaNanna

Copied and pasted from your link on BdDatabase

"
    ※ This quest will reset after midnight of its completion so that it can be repeated through [Event] Lucky Note.
    Please note that Availability table only shows if the current object implemented in the game client or not.
    However, this object could be always disabled server side.
    "

Never heard yet an event with that name...

5. xDurge

Thanks for the heads up, I was afraid of it being event specific but was hoping that lucky note was just some item you get during an event that let's you reset all your daily quests or a specific one or something and so it wasn't necessary in order to begin the quest chain. If I find more information then I will report back, still need to quest hunt for it in calpheon. After that I'll give up.

6. GM Zandar

Game Master

Hi there,

I'm glad it's cleared up :)

Maybe you'll come across the quest in the future!