1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which class is next for a counter-part?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Netreiam, Jan 30, 2020.

?

Which Class you think will come next?

1. Male Tamer

15 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Male Sorc

33 vote(s)
    36.7%
  3. Male DK

19 vote(s)
    21.1%
  4. Hybrid of DK and Sorc

23 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. Dalenos

BDO needs a new Female cause Guardian was a bit disappointing.

:D:D:D

2. RainnellLynnMitarius

We NEED more choices in general. AND males characters with better beards options! I'm not talking only about handsome and well built doodz no no! We need freaking Dwarves, Orcs, Fadus, Demibeast, Papu's, Otters--or whatever design they can make or already have in lore/game, without simply slapping a pair of tits to it, or a cute girl face.

I am so tired to see my husband and friends disappointed whenever they realize new classes are AGAIN females---and just keep playing other games cuz they don't see the appeal of leveling another pretty girl with a different new weapon. Complaining also about the little options there is in terms of available races. I feel/understand them, cuz I'd like more males/races too.

Joungf and Ashenvall like this.
  3. Joungf

I would love to play a non-human class / character or an evil class / character like a demon or creature who serves e.g. the goddess of darkness and is not a hero.
    Doing quest against humans, elves, etc. by transforming into an human and spying, stealing, kidnapping (e.g. the daughter / wife / son of a noble or King), poisoning, ... etc. by using dark spells and invisibility spells.
    Always keeping an eye in those cities where mighty mages are, who can detect disguised demons.
    Trying to escape the fight if getting detected where then also player who are playing a hero can join and help the guards and mages, if they are around. But dark beings can then call for support.

Fateneko likes this.