1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which class?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by ZeuZ, Nov 12, 2019.

1. ZeuZ

Hello to everyone that bothers reading this.

Id first like to start off by saying this is not a player asking which is the most OP or which class is the most fun. Those, simply put, are a matter of opinion. With this post I am intending to gather information to help me decide which class to "main".

That said:
    1) how does someone like me, a chronic re-roller, find a class to stick with? Its a broad question but tips help.

2) I'm looking for a class that has an insane skill ceiling for pvp. I'm looking for versatility and utility that will help in all manner of pvp. In pve I dont bother complaining as most classes do pretty well.

3) Ive narrowed the choice down to 4 classes. I have played Valk, Kunoichi, Sorc, and Lahn up to 60. I enjoy each of them for their own reasons. This is a last-stitch effort to make myself stop rolling classes. Any advice or opinions are welcome, but dont flame each other or myself for asking questions or giving answers. Look forward to the non-toxic replies.

2. ZeuZ

I forgot to mention that I am back from a slight break from the game. I'm not sure what the balances have been or how each class plays anymore. I have 253AP and 295DP w/kutum on whomever I roll to.

3. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

The class you seem to be looking for is sorc or maybe ninja/kuno. Valk has a very very high skill cap but unfortunately even if you get close to that ceiling you will still be outperformed by other less skilled people because valk is in an errr unfortunate spot atm. Sorc also has a high skill cap and does great in 1v1s, 1vX, GvG, smallscale, and largescale (and PvE too which is notable.) If you like the playstyle I'd recommend this class. Ninja/kuno are also very strong in 1v1s and have high skill caps and are more forgiving to less skilled players than sorc is. They don't do insanely well at largescale but they can do pretty good if you are skilled and have gear. They are also strong in GvG and smallscale battles but are both kinda bad in PvE. Lahn has a rather low skill ceiling especially compared to the other classes you mentioned but she is also very very strong in 1v1s and very good at grinding. She sort of falls off the more and more enemies there are bc shes squishy and it isn't always easy for her to maintain protection while comboing. Another option you could consider is warrior. Out of the class you mentioned he's sort of the worst overall (excluding valk) but he isn't an awful class by any means. He has a strong 1v1 and is probably somewhere between 5th and 7th best at 1v1s at the moment, he does good in smallscale fights like 3v3/5v5 etc but after it becomes more than 10v10 he drastically falls off because he is very unprotected and doesn't have a lot of good CC for group pvp. If you get good at him though he can be a total beast from 1v1-10v10 he just takes a lot of commitment. Idk when you quit but he was nerfed heavily but that's not such a bad thing bc it showed who the true warriors were. He also has an extraordinarily high skill cap and you'll really never stop learning new things on the class. His PvE is also a bit above average now so thats nice as well. I wouldn't worry too much about which class has the highest skillcap since in the end none of us will ever even reach it on those high skillcap classes but all of the above classes (excluding lahn) have a high enough skill ceiling to keep you busy. GL with whatever you choose ♥