1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which t8 horse is the best one stat wise? also what do turn and break do?

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by MMoNoob, Jul 20, 2018.

1. MMoNoob

i have the black t8 horse it has the best turn and break. if it becomes a pegasus will it still keep the same those stats or can i choose to focus on speed and accel?

2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

No, pegasus is completely diff horse with all different stats

DarkEvn likes this.
  3. elgen

It does not keep the stats. Nothing wrong with high break and turning on a t8 + horse it effect's you drift/ia combo in a positive way.

4. MMoNoob

but when it becomes a dream horse do i need to lvl it up again or will it stay at 30 and just have better overall stats?

5. elgen

you level it all over again so yes you can go through all that work and then get a lemon with bad stats or poor skills. If you can afford it you want to brand your t9 after you gain it before you level it.

Andaro likes this.
  6. Asato

Why brand it before leveling it up? :o

7. elgen

branding should increase the chance per level of learning skills with the draw back that you can't sell the horse.

Andaro and Asato like this.
  8. ExtraSoda

Alternatively to branding, when you get a t9, t9's are born with 3 skills. One of which is called "Courser's Spirit". This skill has a 100% chance to be learned. When leveling it, for the maximum amount of skills, you can change out Courser's Spirit and its guaranteed to relearn it the next time the t9 levels. Then just swap it out again, re-level, and it'll learn it again. Repeat until your t9 has all of the skills it needs.

Also a note, unless you're really unlucky, t9's are usually very smart and learn a lot of skills very quickly, so you don't necessarily need a brand on a t9.

Andaro, Artorias_Dusk and Asato like this.
  9. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

You can still sell the horse.

It is not 100%. A guildmate switched Courser Spirit and the horse learned another skill while leveling up. Courser Spirit took 3 Levels to get learned back even though this skill has a very high rate at getting relearned.

Caylea, Andaro, Stillwaters and 3 others like this.
  10. Asato

Aren't there only a few T9's tho? Like 2 or 3 hundred?

11. Life Aries

If it's not 100%, it's got to be ridiculously high. Came back for me every single level until I had all of the skills.

12. Life Aries

There were about 500 when they released the EOY stats. Probably at least 700 maybe 800 by now.

Asato likes this.
  13. ExtraSoda

I have a t9 myself and a guildie that did this trick. He got Courser Spirit every time he swapped it out. If its not 100%, its really close to it.

Andaro likes this.
  14. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

Actually according to the infographic it was 211 (105 NA, 106 EU) back in February. I'd say there's probably around 400 now. Especially pegasus has become a lot more common since then.

15. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

After breeding and levelling several T8's I didn't find branding helped very much at all. I'm not sure it even made a difference in getting my T8 Courser. Also you can still sell a branded horse because I have done so with a couple of them. The restriction is either you can't list it on Horse MP or you can't use the "Sell Mount" function. I'll have to go look again but one way works, one doesn't

16. Stabby

T8 Corsair.

17. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

Sold a branded horse the other day.
    I've lvled about 20 t8s and branded ones didn't do well at all. Swap skills as it levels.

Grats on the T8C. My best one is a C. <3

I have 3 coursers now and I picked the worst to do t9 attempts because they get new stats.

Turn doesn't do much but higher brake helps the horses butt not slide so much when you drift. You can drift then hit IA and they stay straight. White T8s are fast but drift slow. They like the butt wiggle

Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  18. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

And FYI we've had 11 T9s in my guild (NA) 2 have moved on but still pretty good with 9!

19. MMoNoob

is it the white one?

20. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

After awakening your horse the T9 starts at Level 1 and needs to be leveled up to 30 again. Stat learning has nothing to do with the T8 you have awakened, so it doesn't matter which T8 you choose as long as it is a Courser.