1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who writes this stuff?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blusurfer, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

Well, that was out of context but w/e.. Poor time for games or less time for real life isn't the question you still get not rewarded for your time at equal value. but yeah maybe you can't understand what i mean since your respense was meh.

2. ChunksAhoy!

Bruh...on a low power CPU, afk fishing. Those 5 hours I'm out doing things or playing other games LMAO.
    Go on...? Are you sitting doing nothing for 5 hours? That's the real question.
    I'm sorry...how long have you been playing? Did any of you actually expect something out of these boxes? LMAO

3. United_Strafes

Unemployed people who live with their parents don't consider time as an asset. It's literally all they have.

4. United_Strafes

Yep just a couple seconds, oh and the FIVE HOURS you need to be logged in, forgot about those.

INB4 "well you don't have to!"
    INB4 "no ones forcing you too!"
    INB4 "Well you don't have to get all 50 a day!"

Cause we all know you're already lining up all those!

5. Spartakatz

go back under the stone you crawled from. how's that related to spending time for those boxes? are you staring 5 hours straight at the rewards screen or what? read the topics before you answer unrelated nonsense.

ChunksAhoy! likes this.
  6. ChunksAhoy!

Lmao, these guys amirite?

7. Blusurfer

Well if it's marketing and PR then that makes PA and Kakao even more pathetic since their target audience are players who know the "marketing and PR" is complete bull shift.

8. United_Strafes

Well my mommy doesn't pay may bills and I don't live with her like you do, so ya 5 hours affects me.

How is spending 5 hours with my computer on relate to opening a box in a few seconds? Well you need to get the coins before you can get the box, I've probably played this game 1/100th of the time you have and I know that. Surprised you don't. Maybe you should go look up a guide on how the game operates?