1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Who's looking for a Free Hedgehog Companion?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by KegLock, Jun 13, 2019.

1. KegLock

Hi Everyone
    I am a new player, obviously, and my trial has expired
    So instead of going ahead and purchasing the starter package, I would like to give someone a chance to get a Hedgehog pet in exchange for a starter serial number.
    It's only 9,99 dollars.
    Please don't message me the serial key.
    First person that messages me will have the priority and THEN once we are in contact you can give me the serial key.
    This way is fair for everyone.
    I appreciate you taking the time.
    Thank you

2. JustAWeeb

Soooo you can buy it yourself?

3. KegLock

Not trying to hurt your feelings but you appear to have a reading comprehension difficulty

"So instead of going ahead and purchasing the starter package, I would like to give someone a chance to get a Hedgehog pet in exchange for a starter serial number.
    It's only 9,99 dollars."

Ben Phoenix and Vorkrunne like this.
  4. Vorkrunne

Edit: He's asking for someone to buy him the game.

Strange phrasing, but FYI for anyone else confused by the wording.

#4 Vorkrunne, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  5. Humanx

You get it wrong: he want you to buy a gift package, give him the code and he will grind the hedgehog for you.

6. KegLock

That is right, I rather give someone a chance to get a Hedgehog.
    I know how Hedgehogs are valuable assets
    Thank you

7. patagarucha

that thing : "give someone a chance to get"
    not "give someone a"

so i smell a scam here :)

8. KegLock

Again, a reading comprehension difficulty on your end or just a malicious person

"Give someone a chance to get" BECAUSE not everyone will be able to, since I will pick the first person that replies to me.
    I will look at my messages and, as I said, don't send any key codes until I have replied to you.

It is sad to see toxic individuals like you in this community, I will flag you up to the forum moderators. If you have nothing good to add other than accusations just leave this thread, please

9. Kiri_Dar

10. KegLock

I can't level up to 30 until someone decides to gift me the starter package. I am not looking for another 7 days pass.
    I believe this thread is okay to be here, otherwise a Forum Moderator would have it moved by now

11. GM Ammy

Hey there @KegLock

If you're looking for a game pass, there's already a thread on it. Please post here instead.

Have a great day!

12. KegLock

GM Ammy, thanks for the info, but I have already used my free trial and game pass
    I don't think I am allowed to just keep using game passes
    My original intention, if you read the thread from my opening post, is to give someone the chance to get a Hedgehog pet in exchange for a Starter Account number.
    It's only ten dollars so I figured why not?
    But it's cool, you can lock this thread as it doesn't really needs much explanations.
    First person that messages me, will get a message back asap.
    That is why I also asked that no one sends me a game key first, only after we've established contact.
    I will then login and use that key, and level up my main character to 30 on the same day. I hear it is totally possible.
    Thanks again

13. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Why can't you level up to 30 on a guest pass first?
    A lot of people are going to want proof of lv30 first, because they want a guarantee they'll get the pet. Giving someone a gift pass without them being lv30 is a gamble as they won't know you'll keep your end of the bargain.

Use one more guest pass to level up to 30, take a screenshot for proof, then you'll have a good chance of getting a gift pass.

14. KegLock

I thought that if I've leveled my character to 30, the the deal would be off. Reason why I did not.
    Also, I don't see an option to add another guest pass. As I said, I've used up my free trial time and the guest pass
    "People would want proof"
    Have you put any thought on that statement?
    What else would I do with an account key, if not to continue playing the game and checking out the new Ocean and Shai classes?
    Really, what else is there to do with a game account key?

Regardless, anyone that would like to gift me a starter account and get their Hedgehog on the same day just leave me a message and I will contact you as soon as possible. Do not leave the game key on the first message. I will reply and then we can settle things.

If there is a GM watching this thread, please go ahead and close it.
    My point has been more than clearly stated.
    Thank you for your time

15. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Why would you think deal is off if you leveled to 30? Giftee being lv30 or higher is a prerequisite to get the pet.

People are weird. I had a coworker who bought the game, got a char up to lv15, then quit. Forgot he even owned the game until he decided to try it again 2yrs later. Had another coworker who bought the game, created a character, but never played it again. So yeah, it's plausible someone could get a free gift pass, use it, but either never get around to leveling a character up to 30 for whatever reason, like too busy, or decided they didn't want to play the game, who knows? People can, and do, stranger things.

16. gfever

I'd be glad to buy you your game.

17. Carcer_Dunnit

Isn't this RMTing?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. Foo

Foo

but if people buy you the game it's not a free hedgehog?

Phoenixxx75 and JustAWeeb like this.