1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Why BDO not allowed in Ukraine?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Dr.Flug, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Dr.Flug

Really why BDO not allowed in Ukraine?:(In launcher it says that this game not allowed in your country.
    This is trouble with my internet or BDO really not allowed in Ukraine?! I saw that some Ukrainian Stremers playing this game

#1 Dr.Flug, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  2. Taj

Taj Shai 61 EU

3. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

Use VPN.

4. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hi there @Dr.Flug, I can see that you are trying to play from Ukraine. While we want to provide the best worlds for our players, we can only provide support for players from the NA and EU regions. Unfortunately, Ukraine would be covered by the Russian version of BDO. You can find a list of countries this version of BDO supports here. You can find the Russian version of BDO here as well. I hope this clears things up for you and you can get into BDO soon :)

5. enlyre

Guys, Ukraine is involved in a warfare with Russia... I think there are a lot of Ukrainians who won't install Russian software (and I bet BDO Russia has it's own separate launcher) because of possible spyware stuff attached to it. Aside from a lot of us trying not to pay any money to stuff located in Russia.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Megta

Megta Archer EU

The problem is, the rights to publish BDO for Ukraine belongs to pearl abyss and kakao games can't do anything about it!

7. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

The launcher is from Pearl Abyss and downloaded from Pearl Abyss website. There is no longer a Russian publisher with its custom launcher to go through any more.