1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Can't The Mystic Be THICCER?!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Sholities, Dec 6, 2017.

1. magret

it's a medievial fantastic game... emphasis on medie.... wait. hmmm... mmhhhkay.

2. Prasad

If you are feeling negative about yourself , you could always hit the gym, stop or at least cut down eating carbs and sugar. Posting on a GAMING forum for body image tips not really the right way to go. I would go to a fitness forum. Michelle Lewin, Anllela Sagra and Samantha Baker are just some example of what hard work and dedication can do. And stop equating games with reality its not good for mental health. Games are not real. There no goblins or ogres in the real world. Game are fantasy based , its all 1s and 0s. IT'S NOT REAL

#102 Prasad, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    ODB3698 and PK_Enabled like this.
  3. magret

lol i'm 45kg, i really shoudn't stop eating hamburgers or i may lose a bone. But nice try. Any tip to get more boobs docs?

Tergar and Peisinoe like this.
  4. Prasad

Hamburgers that explains a lot, losing bones wtf are you talking about. You have issues

5. magret

brain cells burn twice as much energy as muscles... just so you know.
    i'm black belt in Sudoku. I don't need the gym.

Tergar and Peisinoe like this.
  6. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

that ranger is ugly like hell, so fat.
    and i dont know why, but even if u make ranger as slender as possible, in most costunes she still looks fat, compared to a witch :(

Snagsie and Prasad like this.
  7. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Well reducing the amount of industrial sugar you eat is not the same as not eating at all. You can increase your overall fitness by just eating the right things without even working out. Will not get you bigger breasts though.

She will not grow bigger boobs in the gym.

8. Prasad

Then what is your problem ? from your question you not happy with your breast size, save some money get some implants. why give other players grieve for their choice in char. creation ? Does it make you feel better about yourself ?

#108 Prasad, Dec 7, 2017
    ODB3698 likes this.
  9. magret

I was just noticing how unrealistic the sex doll in the video was. You seem very butthurt about it. Also, advising for implants after lecturing me about my unhealthy ways is kinda banana.

Adinda, Tergar, Peisinoe and 2 others like this.
  10. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

and i like that mystic has this 18-25 year old face like witch and she can be like 1,90cm and 50killos. Maybe the second class i can enjoy besites a witch, cause i like her statue. currently the others are.

-tamer: no boobs, to young, to small
    -sorc: always looks like 40 year old+ , ears looks like they are dirty...
    -ranger: the good costumes looks pixeled if u zoom in (moradstar), she is like 20kg to fat on the legs, ass, even if u make her maxinum slender
    -kunochi: unatural, to fat ass, no good costumes
    -maewha: no good costumes, no good faces
    -valk: okeish, but only 1 decent hairstyle.
    -darkknight, okeish, but not perfect like witch. lak in costumes

11. Asterotis

Tell that to the folks that like photo-shopping fit fighter VG characters with "Realistic Weights"
    Apparently what she was before was "triggering" to bulimics.
    Sometimes I wonder how a fighter like christie would even be able to to the things she does when packing on 40 extra lbs.
    [​IMG]

#111 Asterotis, Dec 7, 2017
  12. Prasad

You are the one that asked for tips in a gaming forum as I said not good idea and think about why you need to highlight how unrealistic the sex doll in the video was ???? why get butt hurt of the video ?
    Here a sample of your unrealistic models

[​IMG]

Bizmarc89 and ODB3698 like this.
  13. Vix

Vix

Have you ever considered there are women who are both tall and not skinny? I am one of them. When I shop for clothes online, plus size models tend to be taller than 175cm and, obviously, thick. And its not an issue with any other class in bdo, but witch and mystic, they just have more limited sliders than sorc, ranger, valk, dk etc, and its a pain if you want your character to look a certain way.

ODB3698 likes this.
  14. Capitaine Courage

It seems that somebody lost his 2nd degree there.
    Or never found it in the first place actually.

eitheldin and magret like this.
  15. magret

i didn't really ask for anything, it was some sort of sarcasm to comment on how unrealistic it is to have so much boobs with that muscle mass.

The girl on the pic does have body fat (unless it's the smoothing due to photoshop) yet still only half the boobs of the character in the video.
    and I wouldn't say she is a "sample" of standard models either. Kinda unique too.

Tergar likes this.
  16. Sholities

I was never into model characters. Runway models? Too Skinny. A good portion of Swimsuit models? Too skinny. Angelina Jolie? Too skinny. Halle Berry? She's my exception lol

Dalenos and ODB3698 like this.
  17. Dalenos

She is gorgeous <3

Not been able to make a thicc mystic but removing thigh jiggle physics this is just wrong. I get the feeling @Dremlock is right someone in korea did this on purpose that's just rude >_>

#117 Dalenos, Dec 7, 2017
    Bizmarc89, midgard229 and ODB3698 like this.
  18. ManlyBeard

I’m fat and got moobs, please bash and judge me you perfect human being

ODB3698 likes this.
  19. Dalenos

Most of the time the people that judge others for imperfections are far more imperfect then person they are judging. They judge other people because they either hate a part of themselves or just generally hates themselves. So mocking other people because of certain things makes them feel better about their little pleb lives >.>

Bizmarc89, ODB3698 and Tokigare like this.
  20. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 62 EU

Does that mean you judge more than people that judge other people? You hate yourself for judging "judgers" you damn high heels lover!? HUH!