1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people complain so much on this forum? Scrub playerbase

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by BDOLulzmeme, Jul 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BDOLulzmeme

Every class section: Their class is utter trash it seems. Every class is bad, other classes are always better.

Just look at the ranger/valk forum filled with salty tears: In actual even playing field gear wise those classes in pvp seem fine:

Guess its a l2p issue.

#1 BDOLulzmeme, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Kyouki, LordBrasca, Wylph and 3 others like this.
  2. Wildcard

'cause people are people?

AtomicPotato likes this.
  3. CandyCat

4. Talvin

i see ranger running away, then killing ppl afk, and then he dies. Well thats regular ranger's gameplay

5. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

Classes are generally balanced now, except for tamer/zerker, they need a bit of a buff. Just my personal opinion though.

It's the renown system/rng resist that actually killing the PvP aspect of the game.

6. Spartakatz

Ranger and valk are of course still playable, people were more upset they can't use their favorite style anymore, mostly about movement and stamina. Someone with good equip, good control and most of all good knowledge of other classes and pvp will still beat others.

7. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 61 NA

Because that's what forums are for. 'Nuff said.

8. Kusaragii

Because Valkyrie needs protected mobility to engage and disengage combat like almost every other class in large scale pvp?

I think you haven't been reading what people are complaining about but posting one video of one of the best valkyrie players who rage quit the game due to class and pvp changes (yes, they blew up all their sh*t in reaction to the changes PA made to the class), defeated some noob players who don't know how to play the game, and is playing on a test server due to having an itch for the game again.

This forum right? You complain to complain and have no idea what you are talking about. Don't you think you are part of the problem as well?

#8 Kusaragii, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Solo, ViktoryiaV, Asato and 1 other person like this.
  9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Typical whinner mindset.

No, forums are for sharing experience, knowledge and interest about the game we play.

Asato likes this.
  10. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

It's a global problem, every forum except few hobby one are infested by people complaining 24/24. For example look on steam forums, I think 100% pvp games got topics of people crying because they can't deal with fact they got outplayed.

NatashaArisha likes this.
  11. Cedricu

Classes complains are at least smt.... but when u see ppl complaining about literally everything its start to be very annoying.
    Events, p2w, basic game features, karma system and everythig else that this game have its a endlesss wagon of complains..
    Its just......

Smileybones likes this.
  12. Kusaragii

I think people complain about one thing or another its human nature. I doubt there is one person who posts on this forum who haven't complained about one thing or another whether its about BDO updates, hackers, costumes, community partners, events, class balance, etc. Telling people to not 'complain' (which is usually feedback and experiences provided by legitimate players), its like asking people to not care about the game in general I guess. But I do feel there are some things that are more beneficial to be complained about if it benefits everyone.

Asato and Blackhearted like this.
  13. Cedricu

Constructive complains are a thing but what is more scary is that ppl demand basics features of the game to be shaped acording to their will and personal taste.

14. Tvvin

^^^^^^^Endless streams of complaining gets old very fast.

I just want them to add this costume.

[​IMG]

My ideal suggestion tho is a variation system for skills. Guild Wars (?) and Mortal Kombat X did it. I'd love to see BDO do it.

For those who don't know. The variation system is when your character sacrifices or weakens something their good at to strength another aspect of themselves.

Wylph likes this.
  15. Atron

Competitive game where:
    1. Gear is factor
    2. No idea what GS/Level you opponent is
    3. Action combat

Will always have:
    1. I got killed cos of bad gear
    2. I got killed cos trash servers
    3. I got killed cos my class sux

Use forums as a distraction when at work or something. Troll salty people and bring awareness on hacking issues, other than that its better to re-watch whole 10 seasons of friends than spend any time here.

16. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

dont be an elitist pos, people like you are the reason why pvp mmos will never be a big thing

17. ManlyBeard

Well that was boring to watch

Blackhearted likes this.
  18. Dastian

Back in the Anarchy Online Days: 90% helpful Threads, 10% Complainings. Today it‘s the other way around.

BDOLulzmeme, Tvvin and Smileybones like this.
  19. BDOLulzmeme

I know right, even in the early vanila wow days. Nothing but positivity on forums and helpful threads.

Didn't know I had so much influence D:<

#19 BDOLulzmeme, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  20. Silsti

Nice reference dude, very solid points.

/s