1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people complain so much on this forum? Scrub playerbase

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by BDOLulzmeme, Jul 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

The saddest part is people like @2Cents claiming they played back in EQ days and now spread toxicity on forums and ingame instead of being an example to younger players.

Asato likes this.
  2. Rayin

Damn OP, saying that everyone is crying in a thread where you're basically complaining of people complaining and saying that others in general should git gut just because you can't build up any meaningful sentence has really shown to the community what you're capable of!

We're all truly impressed, this forum exactly needed a thread like this where finally someone told them to "git gud l2p" like in 2016, next step is to ditch painkillers in favor of bourbon/scotch and believe in witches again.

Exception, Rizzly, Kusaragii and 3 others like this.
  3. Joungf

Gear based --> that is the reason!

4. Solsi

Because it's a forum for a mmorpg maybe lol?

Can someone pls direct me to a mmorpg forum where people aren't criticizing or crying about class balance non stop? I played various mmorpgs for 15+ years and I have yet to see one. It's always one of the most discussed topics.

But it's not because mmorpg players are exceptionally whiny. It's because it's hard to decently balance a game with tons of different classes, skills, stats, abilities, weapons and gear sets that all affect and synergize with each other. Developers never get it right.

In addition to that, it's progression based games and you invest so much into your character, so if you get a major disadvantage it hurts so much more than in a round based game.

People crying immensely about others crying(like OP), is also common phenomena on mmorpg forums. Unlike normal crying though, they contribute with absolutely nothing. You can't have a constructive discussion around that topic. It's not even related to actual game play.

Kusaragii and Asato like this.
  5. Factorial

welcome to the internet and every game forum ever made. enjoy your salty stay.

Draconnix likes this.
  6. RP Tzuyu

everyone want their classes to be ****ing op, and if they got rekt, gg nerf broken class

Xenon likes this.
  7. Escapism

It took me a few seconds to quickly fly over several class sections to disprove this. Ironically currently f.e. Ninja/Musa forums contain almost no "this class sucks" whine threads, if anything some of the class sections contain more threads about how their class is too op right now. Of course there is always that one guy who cant succeed and blames it on the class, but 1 voice doesnt make the majority or average opinion.

The only way someone could not the see the class disbalances, is by not playing the game.

A Forum is a place where people can discuss and argue about topics or get information, not circlejerk each other talking about what nice weather we're having. People dont come to a forum to say how much they like playing the game or their class, if they'd like it so much why arent they playing it right now instead of posting in the forum?

Kusaragii and Factorial like this.
  8. Denthors

the reason is very simple , a forum is ment to complain on and seek help. 99% of the people that go on any forum go there to complain about something.

9. Lachdanan

all i want is that i rly want to play on testserver myself..

10. lochtar01

Waits for Lemon to post. Than Ill get the popcorn

zzz

11. Beeso

Misery loves company.

12. Dalenos

Last time i check people complain in all games not just bdo >.>

13. nolasigns

I get peeved too when my gaming mouse and keyboard isn't a guaranteed 100% winning situation.