1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Why do the GM's only reply to posts from this sub-forum?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Yukiko1, Aug 19, 2017.

?

Are you satisfied with how Kakao treats their customers?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

Response from a GM on a support ticket I send: Do you want me to pass on your linked forum post to a CM? I have passed it onto them now. As it is the weekend, their response may be slow so sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

If only it wasn't the weekend, this post would be flooded by CM's responses, nvm tho, let me be optimistic for one time and hope we get something out of this.

crawlord likes this.
  2. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

seconded :) being a weekend that is logical . If however long term there is the same lackluster approach i fear for the games longevity ... and i still like it issues and all.

Yukiko1 likes this.
  3. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

They will only give noncommittal answers, because they are afraid of giving the wrong answers and annoying customers which will get them in trouble.

That's paraphrased from a GM response I received on a ticket I submitted.

Reigne Irkalla and crawlord like this.
  4. Reave711

The real question is who are the 4 white knights lol

5. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

So.. they made a mistake by saying that kamasylvia would get released along with DK and since then they have been using the same stupid and pathetic excuse for not communicating with us. It's really funny how they say that they won't give us any info cause they might be wrong again and we will complain. As if we are not ****ing complaining already. They should ditch these ridiculous excuses to the trashcan and try to be more open with us even if a mistake or two happens.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  6. iKaneki_Ken

7. Hazardly

Hazardly Aranea Berserker 61 EU

Sad thing is that they atm just care about the Gamescom ****. If you had written this a bit later or if we get enough attention this could be big!

And Mods dont you dare tp delete this Post!

8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Meh been gaming online for long and in every game forums you could find unhappy people saying that if was the most bugged game they ever played with the worst customer support and the worst server infrastructure etc etc.

You only impress rookie GMs and new players.

9. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

Please enlighten me!

10. Renu

From my long term experience all i have to say is that we need GMs and CMs that play tamers and not wizards.
    On a serious note, the forum communication is one of the worst I've seen. So bad that it makes me believe that they actually don't care.
    Maybe it's time someone fired the current CMs and hired some that are actually enthusiastic about the game's community.

crawlord, flukeSG2 and Yukiko1 like this.
  11. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

Makkuro, crawlord and Renu like this.
  12. BloodyPleasure

BloodyPleasure Sorceress 62 EU

Yukiko1 likes this.
  13. Konae

i played eve online for a very long time and about 1-2 years into the game the developers and forum monitors got distant from the community not replying on most posts ignoring suggestions and doing what they want and it nearly killed the game, luckily they noticed and took action and now the community and developers etc are pretty close they keep constant updates info and comment on the most well thought suggestions and have even taken some on board and put it in-game.

i feel that this is what is happening with the CM's kinda like they sat there going "meh" and then watching youtube or twitch :/

14. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

According to the answer I got to the ticked 2 days ago, they passed this thread to a CM but they weren't sure if he would answer within the weekend. I suppose he didn't answer today cause he was too tired from the weekend, let's give him another chance! Maybe tomorrow he will have 5 minutes to talk with the community!

@CM Aethon @CM Kabz @CM Praballo @CM Yukimura @CM Serenity [​IMG]

#34 Yukiko1, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  15. Konae

thanks for update

its nice to know that the community i so important to the CM in their game.

Yukiko1 likes this.
  16. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

Konae likes this.
  17. ambyentlight

lol Kakao does not care about us due to the simple fact pearl abyss are the games makers and any change class ballance or whatever is done by them not kakao except for minor things like loot price adjustments and course cashshop priceing and picking what to sell our ver and what not to.

This forum exsists just for looks, If you want to talk to one of the real gamemakers then you have to post on the kr bdo site somehow.

18. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Hello guys,

Among our roles, as CMs we have, as main goals, to build a bridge between our player-base and the developers, moderate the forums and mostly important to make sure that your feedback is submitted and listened.
    There are too many factors to consider, but we hope it is clear that listening to your opinions is not directly translated into a sudden change in the game, as all of you and we wish. Your feedback helps day by day to let us and Pearl Abyss understand what is the general sentiment and what is the impact of any change in the long term.
    That is why when a thread gets enough visibility as a constructive feedback, we bring it to the team attention, discuss it on a weekly basis and eventually send a clear report and feedback to our developers.
    We understand that sometimes it could be frustrating to not see implemented in the game what you ask right away, but as already stated, we consider every aspect of it and do our best to communicate your opinions to PA in order the let them make the best decision in the future.

Even though there is still work to do, I am personally happy about Black Desert success, but most of all, believe me when I say I am very proud of all of you, who made this game so great, proving that the community is the most important aspect of a game, even during the darkest nights.

Thanks to all of you.

19. RoakOriginal

Thats all nice talk, but Valencia is getting visibility literally since its release and **** happened... So its just plain words again...

elGos, Makkuro and BloodyPleasure like this.
  20. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

We don't need to see instant changes in game, I don't think anyone is that ignorant to assume that will happen. What we want is more visible communication from you and your team. Let us know what you discuss on a weekly basis, keep us involved. If you don't communicate with us frequently how can we know our issues are brought to your teams attention as you said? A quick "Hi and Bye" isn't enough. Revisit old threads, keep us updated. The more you keep your community involved the happier they will be, regardless of whether they get the change they wanted or not.

HardStyler3, Ahhzz, Xerathiel and 5 others like this.