1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why does it always feel like a slap in the face?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Karaad, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Nomos Shrugged

Nomos Shrugged GeekMonster NA

I don't give a gd shiznit about new regions. It's not like the game will change. Just another place to not get accessories lmao

2. 2Cents

[​IMG]

You have a lot to learn about life and business.

3. Spartakatz

I loved that movie. However, he did get NOT his breakfast after 12 AM, he was not always right :) Then he took some guns. Maybe that's a choice lol

Columba likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

5. Capitaine Courage

No, it's more simple than that actually : NA is the most profitable region because Koreans don't play the game anymore.

Back on the subject, for Drieghan, if it seems so long to be released, it's simply becuse we have catched up and are now in the real release schedule of the game.
    PA is slow to produce content contrary to what most gullible players believed when they saw the update schedule of the first year of exploitation in the West.

It's one content update a year at best.
    So don't expect the new region after Drieghan to be released in the West before the end of 2019, more probably beginning of 2020 (with always a ton of Cash Shop updates inbetween)
    Add on top of that an incoming relocation of ressources, meaning a slower update rate for BDO, when they'll also launch the production of their other projects.

#45 Capitaine Courage, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    Shastalya likes this.
  6. Arzurag

[​IMG]

eitheldin likes this.
  7. DVP_BOT

KR = Test sv

You fool.

8. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

You would be right if this didn't happen EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY RELEASE CONTENT.

Also I bet you money we dont get everything else that they got with the release. Just watch.

9. Vanadiel

It has been clear from all the threads over the past months, that many players wanted to know when Drieghan would be released.
    Kakao nor PA were not even interested in giving you an approximate release time besides "soon TM".

All they had to do is provide an approx release date, and when people started asking questions why it is taking so long, simply answer those questions.

We all know why they don't do that, because they would have to state they are holding it back on purpose for monetary gains.
    Either that, or they are incapable as a company to distribute content at a global level.

If they want to stick by their claim they have a vision for this game to be around for the next 20 years, they sure will have to start taking these kind of questions seriously and start truthfully answering them, or the next decent MMO around the block will turn this game into Bless Online version 2.

10. Findubar

[​IMG]
    because you love it

11. Pavo

FYI, Kaka is publicly traded company and has been for a decent while and now even PA is a publicly traded company on the Korean Stock Exchange.

So, actually this info is all public and available for your perusal.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/035720?countrycode=kr

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/263750?countrycode=kr

I'm not trying to be mean, but a 5 second google search would actually tell you what you want to know to argue your point. Instead you make statements that can be backed up by facts, but for some reason you chose not to use facts? The next sentences aren't directed at you, but in general.

It's 2018 and people can't be bothered to do simple google searches, but are more than willing to argue even if it makes them look ignorant AF.

12. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

And it still does not matter if NA or EU or Russia or Sea or SA or whatever other Region brings the most money... A company that resides in Korea which published their game in Korea before every other region, will cater to their own region first before every other region gets a translation and adjusted version (according to their language, to their restrictions and laws such as youth protection laws).

Ps Korea brought them the most money the first year after the game was released. Stunning that NA did not.

13. 6footgeeks

this, right here, the real and visceral reason i went on a long and indefinite break from this game. absolutely no point in grinding for accessories with the RNG over RNG drop mechanics and lack of even decently thought out fail-safe mechanics. Pushing towards silver making over actually grinding accessories and keeping us reliant on events for the most basic of shite.

dont even blame the sea monster hunters for 'ruining the economy'

14. Allan1985

Do you want some fries with that salt?

15. kakodaimonos

16. Allan1985

why would you care about drieghan tho?? medhia was a "meh" expansion, valencia was a important expansion due to all the 60+ profitable spots it has, margoria while half-empty of content, the little it has gives you a nice change of pace compared to the usual repetitve grinding we were used to, if you dont hate SMH ofc, drieghan has nothing, 1 world boss and few more grinding spots, more of the same we already have, i have even heard rummors stating we wont get the lifeskills mastery system, wich was the only innovative content of the drieghan patch, so more of the same: lifeskills are still totally not worth it, SMH is crawled with as many bugs as a bug nest, grana is still a dead part of the map (unless you wanna grind caphras), etc. they are focused in releasing ammount of content instead of quality of content, and to top it of they show off about drieghan in the EGX to get new players to join while us currrent players are been totally ignored, no hype from me.

17. [​IMG]

Beeso likes this.
  18. Valkaryie

Why does it always feel like a slap in the face

[​IMG]

19. Pavo

Sorry you didn't understand my point and sorry you want to argue for the sake of arguing.

I was just showing you that the info you want to argue about is available to you pretty damn easily. That's all.

No need to make conjectures or anything, you can literally look the info up.

20. Karaad

Life Skill Mastery system, of course. New grind areas with party loot. Blazing Offhands. New furniture(I enjoy house deco!). I enjoy exploring new areas as well. Oh....and also not having content withheld from us for practically a year so they can show something that's practically a year to people who haven't played the game.