1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Does Kakao Ignore Its Community?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Skilliard, Jun 27, 2019.

?

How satisfied are you with Kakao's management of BDO NA & EU?

1. Very Satisfied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Somewhat Satisfied

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  4. Somewhat Dissatisfied

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  5. Very dissatisfied

31 vote(s)
    63.3%
  1. Deyric

I'd say the opposite, why does the community ignore what Kakao has done for it. You ignore all the issues it has addressed and only focus on the few negatives.

As the adage goes for businesses, it doesn't matter how much good you do, one mistake will be the only thing the customer remembers.

Phoenixxx75 and Smileybones like this.
  2. WinterMilla

Because they break stuff more than they fix them

3. TwilightAngel

Before AIR? That game won't be out for a bit and also AIR is ran by BlueH Studios who owns TERA.

While yes this company will be the ones that publishes here in NA/ EU...... BHS is more so the company that tries to force things into the cash shop

4. Deyric

You can support that claim right? You wouldn't be relying on false rhetoric?

Smileybones and PeaceInChaos like this.
  5. Detrix

My spidey senses say AIR will flop... I hope it doesn't for there hasn't been an good mmo for what feels like an age.

6. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Do we really have to always present proof for everything&nothing when the proof is easily reachable by anyone?!
    Anyway just checking the BDO history since early 2018 and you'll found load of stuff they broke and they didnt fixed yet....

Life2v, Wet Cake and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  7. BiSuu

do you really don't get why ? somebody invest money to make money this is a business as long they make money we will be play this game , less effort they put to create new content then bigger profit they have. they don't give a **** about players,if they stop making money , same time they will stop invest (read: no more new update) if one day game will die , they will open new project and create new game , simple

8. Deyric

Compared to what they have fixed though was the claim. So no the claim is completely false, they've fixed far, far more than they've broke. All you have to do is read the patch notes to know that.

Smileybones likes this.
  9. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Searching threw all of this is a titan work,yes the claim they broke more stuff than they fixed is hard to prove but its the same to try to prove the reversal.
    So you cant claim either the claim of @WinterMilla is wrong,though in this case the burden on proof lie on the one claiming stuff is very convenient for any defender/whiteknight.

Also giving us broken feature upon arrival even if said feature didnt exist before is weighting on the side of broken stuff on broken stuffVS fixed stuff in that balance.

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Actually @Deyric point is very easy to prove, since there are one or several tens of bugfixes each week, while there is obviously not the same amount of bugs reports withing the same time frame.

11. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

If bugs not being reported in the same timeframe dont mean those bugs dont exist in the first place,then you add the fact of lot of people might see the same bug on a daily basis yet they dont report it.

12. Hekki

Welll... they are active at locking/delete uncomfortable topics for them. But I guess only censors work, rest of this company probably never look at this forum.

Solitaire likes this.
  13. Skilliard

I added a poll to the OP for people to express their opinion.

14. Deyric

Have the guts to admit you are wrong. You have no basis for the claim, not even close when you look at what is patched compared to what isn't fixed. I know it is hard, your pride is in the way, but ridiculous rhetoric does nothing to help.

15. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Okay so can you give me detailed proof i'm wrong and not some blanket statement "go find yourself"?!
    Take your time!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Patches notes are available publicly on this very website, as well as bug reports.

Sigh.

17. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Looks like i overestimated you,i didnt though you'll come up like that...

Okay so lets go from the begining.
    What did i wrote?:
    1. Anyway just checking the BDO history since early 2018 and you'll found load of stuff they broke and they didnt fixed yet....
    2. Searching threw all of this is a titan work,yes the claim they broke more stuff than they fixed is hard to prove but its the same to try to prove the reversal.So you cant claim either the claim of @WinterMilla is wrong,though in this case the burden on proof lie on the one claiming stuff is very convenient for any defender/whiteknight.
    3. If bugs not being reported in the same timeframe dont mean those bugs dont exist in the first place,
    4. Okay so can you give me detailed proof i'm wrong and not some blanket statement "go find yourself"?!
    And you come up with "go find yourself"?Its not like i already knew stuff is already on free access....
    I'll be generous and i'll explain from start to end without waiting for Deyric answer.

Let's trash point 3 because it is just lightly relevant and unknown stuff cant be "fixed" right?!

Deyric specifically challenged this:
    He claim these statements is wrong,he claiming something he need to back it up by fact/proof as "the burden of proof lies on the one making claim" and here you are coming in the rescue with your big boots as a proof with "go find yourself" but thing is you cant disprove what i wrote with this statement neither with a proof like a specific patchnote paired with the na/eu bug report the couple of weeks nearby the same patchnote.

To disprove my claim "Searching threw all of this is a titan work,yes the claim they broke more stuff than they fixed is hard to prove but its the same to try to prove the reversal.",which is 2 different claim one being its a "Titan work",the other one being more break than repair or the other way is"hard" to prove,"hard" paired with "titan work" mean a difficult task by its lengthyness and laboriousness not because of the difficulties to access those datas,you have to prove the following statement is false:
    This post didnt specify any fequency adjective so we have to assume its means "mainly" as it cannot be "everytime" cause it is obviously not possible to always break more stuff than fixing in one go.
    So in order to prove Wintermilla post is false you have to compile a bugtracker with NAEU bug report and the fixes from patchnote,you wont prove Wintermilla is wrong if your compilation only contain data from 1 patch neither if you only have 2 month in it,you need at minimum 6 month of compilation to prove he is half wrong.You need next to a year of data with a begining point from last year to prove his claim is completely false if your data speak so.
    A collection of data of a year dont make it "titan task" or "hard"?Atleast for me this is a work for a paid worker to tackle on.

Apart this
    All of my other claims was backed by common sense,do we really need a proof on each stuff widely acknowldged by the crowd?For some obvious stuff like a ball is always roundish or it is not a ball?!

So now point me my reasoning failures.

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I don't care reading your wall of text. For anyone reading patch notes and forums and playing BDO actively as well, it's obvious that BDO is a pretty stable piece of software overall compared, to let's say Elder Scrolls Online, which is a litteral bugfest.

Feel free to think otherwise, for all I care.

19. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Ok you lose Mr Shill
    Apparently @2Cents is not the only one triggered by hardfact. zzz

20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I lose because someone makes theories on a forum despite reality ? Cool story, just try to play Elder Scrolls Online for a couple months then you will come back praising BDO's stability rofl.