1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Does Kakao Ignore Its Community?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Skilliard, Jun 27, 2019.

?

How satisfied are you with Kakao's management of BDO NA & EU?

1. Very Satisfied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Somewhat Satisfied

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  4. Somewhat Dissatisfied

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  5. Very dissatisfied

31 vote(s)
    63.3%
  1. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Its okay.Everything is fine.Maybe next time you will find the right words.

2. WinterMilla

Valid point. The only reason why i didn't go back to get the data is because it would take a tremendous amount of time. Also what I include in there is them making a problem to sell you a solution.

Pfft lol. Next you gonna say Bless wasn't that bad.

Life2v likes this.
  3. MADE

Cause it's a bad company.
    /thread

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Impressive argumentation.

5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

@dobe your wall of text amounted to nothing I'm afraid. You just circled around the fact repeatedly that no one who made certain claims ever has to back them up with any facts. The person making the claims bears the burden of proof. It is not my duty or anyone else's to prove you right, it is your responsibility (or anyone else making a claim, which is ironic because Smiley has the same problem when he tries to make claims).

While I dislike Kakao's management of this game, I do agree for the most part the game is very stable if not perfectly optimized, but how stable the game is, isn't in direct relationship with Kakao's management and more on Pearl Abyss part to adequately modify and maintain the game.

6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Funny how when I claim that BDO is stable, I have an issue backuping it according to you, but when you make the same claim without backuping anything it's fine.

Either way, it must mean that BDO stability is self evident.

7. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

It's an issue with your lack of understanding of what the word stable meant. You can't claim the game has hot dogs in it and use a picture of a pizza as proof.

WinterMilla likes this.
  8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Cool story, you just made a unbackuped claim, right after being called out for doing so.

In this context you need to define what stable means for a piece of software.

9. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Actually all my posting was aimed to switch position of these whiteknight from an easy to deny stance to an hard to backup statement stance and doing so i pulled the card of common sense/common knowledge to get away with it without letting my whole plea collapsing under its own weight.

Fact is all my post was merely circling on itself to protect it from all incoming threat and it is a huge sucess.The whole argumentating was to take advantage of this

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

If you really used common knowledge and common sense, you would obviously agree with BDO stability.

I mean how can you deny that this piece of software is able to run 24/7 for 7 days straight, sigh.

11. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I wasn't making a claim, I was merely recapping a past discussion where I had already proven you have no idea what stability means.

I also don't bear the burden of proof since I was agreeing with your claim that the game is "pretty stable piece of software", it lies with you to prove it. Which is pretty ironic considering the forementioned.

Your post was not a success I'm afraid. You used neither common sense nor common knowledge and it was evident on the first read that it did in fact collapse under its own weight immediately. You tried, poorly I might add, to shift responsibility to someone who disagrees with a claim being made and that is simply not how it works.

12. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Thats was not my claim tho.
    Meanwhile i cant finish properly 8 time on 10 RBF without crashing nowaday.

If it wasnt successfull for what i aimed for then why noone care to attack my wall of text if it was so easy to do so?
    I even wrote in the same post to point where i'm wrong so you saying its poorly done have to point me what i did wrong or it will only remain
    small talk,it is also your responsability to lecture me on my own wall of text because you claimed it was poorly done.

13. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Your wall of text amounts to absolutely nothing, that is why no one attacks it. It was devoid of meaning. You talked in circles trying to place the burden on someone else when it belongs to you, or whoever made the claim, to begin with.

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

The only thing you proved in that topic is that you have no clue about statistics and trends since you pathetically tried to question global warming based on daily and local temperatures reports.

15. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

I claim you didnt understood its meaning then.

16. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

What I proved in that thread is you don't know the difference between 3, 5, 15, and that you are a Flat Earther, a Climate Change denialist, and the Arch Bishop of the Holy Church of Kakao.

Prove it.

17. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Your answers between this post and my wall of text.

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Keep questionning global warming based on daily temperatures reports, while serious people get things done.

19. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Sorry, I'm not responsible to find your proof, that's your job.

Keep denying climate change is happening simply because it still snows in some places. Just like you tell yourself a 3 is the same as a 5 is the same as 15, your Holiness.

20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

That's exactly what you are actually doing, ignoring trends while focusing on anecdotical local data but ok, who cares if you have no clue about BDO playerbase health.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.