1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Does Kakao Ignore Its Community?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Skilliard, Jun 27, 2019.

?

How satisfied are you with Kakao's management of BDO NA & EU?

1. Very Satisfied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Somewhat Satisfied

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  4. Somewhat Dissatisfied

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  5. Very dissatisfied

31 vote(s)
    63.3%
  1. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

The proof is under everyones eyes.

2. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

That's still not proof I'm afraid. You're just dodging your responsibility to provide it, just like your wall of text where you were chasing your tail around.

3. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

So if your writing in plains black and white is not a proof then what is a "proof" in your mind?

4. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

No, that is exactly the opposite of what I'm doing. I'm looking at the data that we have access to, the Steam charts, and that data shows in a nice picture for those of us who can't read (i.e., you) and has the figures written out for those of us capable of reading (i.e., me), that displays player fluctuations in the thousands. In fact, this anecdotal local data is the evidence you tried to use to support your claim, but it backfired hilariously in your face, and it also happens to be the only data we have to back any claims we make up which is why as I've explained before it's such a poor rule of measurement.

5. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

One day you'll explore steamcharts and find out that on the very report page where you obsess over short term data there are buttons to filter the main graphic, inorder to show trends.

The thing is that you will need to educate yourself about what a tend is in order to be able to correctly interpret it.

But keep providing your narrative you sure entertain and impress everyone by questionning global warming with daily temperature reports.

6. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I have already directly replied to your wall of text and explained how it's devoid of any meaning other than trying to shift the burden of proof to anyone who disagrees with you, and here you are doing exactly that. You are trying to use your own argument as proof, which just like you did in the wall of text earlier, is why you are just chasing your own tail.

7. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Are we really going to do this again? Do I really need to upload the graphics to prove you wrong again? I didn't realize it was actually possible to be as obtuse as you are.

Ok, well here we go...again...

Screenshot_2019-07-14 Black Desert Online - Steam Charts.png

Screenshot_2019-07-14 Black Desert Online - Steam Charts(1).png

Wow, it's almost like...the numbers stay the same even if you stretch the line far enough it almost flattens out....is this...magic?

So when you stop looking at the pretty pictures and actually look at the anecdotal local data, you can see vast differences in player population each month, which would be the exact opposite of stability, which would mean staying around the same number each month. ****ing crazy how numbers don't lie.

8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

This is called a trend, and the actual trend is: BDO population is long term stable. I'm sorry for your loss and for your lack of education.

9. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Nope there isnt a single real explanation,all you wrote is only statement,an "explanation" build upon layer of statement is not an explanation of how stuff work.

How stuff work?you only state i dont know how it work,nothing else.Then you call me on my dodging abilities when i only dodge once on this entire thread,before the wall of text and i used that "dodging" to build something bulletproof.On the other hand after my wall of text you have almost the same number of dodging than the number of post.
    Your writings is cheap and i'm still waiting on a proper lecturing BTW.

10. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

The population is healthy (according to Steam), but as I've repeatedly proven to you it is not stable, I'm sorry for your loss and lack of education.

Yes, you didn't offer a real explanation in your wall of text, you kept circling around and around and around never once offering any real substance on why the burden of proof would lie anywhere else other than the person who made the claim, just like you've been doing with me in this current argument. You are trying to use the past argument as proof for this argument, thus circling back once again.

Your entire argument could be construed as a dodge in itself as it offers no tangible reason why I have to prove your argument for you. Your writing is cheap and meaningless, you talk in pointless circles in hopes to confuse others and it's been seen through.

11. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

What you just proved once again is you have no clue about trends and how to interpret graphics that display them. It's okay tho, no biggie.

12. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

What I just proved once again is that you have no clue how to read and only rely upon pretty pictures in order to form an attempt at understanding something, no biggie.

13. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Pictures certainly look pretty to people ignorant about such basic statistic matters such as trends and what do they mean.

14. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

So what is the trend in Black Desert Online? Is it that you can never guarantee the same amount of players will be there each month? That you'll see variations of thousands possibly each month? Is the trend that the game population is not stable?

Keep looking at the pretty pictures and talking about things you don't understand, lol!

15. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

And this is an another proof you didnt understood the meaning of my wall of text even after i made an another explanation about it.
    This is only in your dream,anyone with a functionnal brain see otherwise.
    Not at all, i will say you tried to do the same stuff i did but alas you produced nothing more than empty space.
    An another proof you didnt understood a SINGLE sh*ite about the ins and outs.

But hey write is cheap right?
    AS @flukeSG2 dont want/dodge to lecture me about cause he is superior being can anyone else point me my failures on my wall of text + a lecturing about how to do proper argumentation and how to properly refute others argumentations and exceptions to how to play around argumentations?! @Andaro maybe?

16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Keep obsessing over local data while questionning global warming, you surely impress people who how to interpret trending data.

17. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

...and another dodge! LOL! Here are the questions for you again:

So what is the trend in Black Desert Online? Is it that you can never guarantee the same amount of players will be there each month? That you'll see variations of thousands possibly each month? Is the trend that the game population is not stable?

Interpret the data for us, please!

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I told you a billion times what the trend is, I even gave precise facts for it despite your monthly data. You ignored everything, so don't pretend being interested in what others say now just because it fits your faulty narrative.

19. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

The meaning behind your wall of text was to push off the burden of proof onto the naysayers. To which I said you've provided no logical reason why someone else has to prove your argument for you. Your response was to go back and read your wall of text. It's a circular argument devoid of any facts and it exists only to obfuscate the truth of the matter that the burden of proof always belongs to the person making the claim. I have no duty to prove your argument for you, it's your argument.

Anyone with a functional brain is going to see you chasing your own tail.

Again, it's not my duty to prove your argument for you. You can't point to your previous argument trying to pass the buck off to someone else as proof that your argument is right. Do you understand what a circle is?

"lecturing about how to do proper argumentation and how to properly refute others argumentations and exceptions to how to play around argumentations" ...in other words, how to talk in circles without offering any real meaning. A perfect example of what I was saying.

20. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Your only interpretation of the data is "it's stable." Which is proven factually incorrect if one were to actually look at the data, you suggested and that I provided many times now.

You have offered no insights or explanations to fluctuations in player data other than, "steam players."