1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Does Kakao Ignore Its Community?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Skilliard, Jun 27, 2019.

?

How satisfied are you with Kakao's management of BDO NA & EU?

1. Very Satisfied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Somewhat Satisfied

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  4. Somewhat Dissatisfied

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  5. Very dissatisfied

29 vote(s)
    61.7%
  1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Wrong, I told you about the MMO hopers phenomenon but you ignored it.

Population is stable, if you look at the obviously correct trend graphic instead of obsessing over short term data that clearly doesn't change the trend significantly.

2. dobe

Correct.
    The logical reason was to be attacked and countered on the following claim:
    .Stuff you didnt understood,to try to counter this statement an enormous task to undertake was needed, thus impossible to dismiss which is "common sense" if you think about and i explained it already 2 times.
    "Devoid" is your own opinion forged upon a misunderstanding.
    You have a duty to lecturing me because you stated my raisoning was not acceptable.Here statement need a proof if its not about a common knwoledge.
    I already wrote a snake eating his own tails was the defense of my argumentation....You distorted your own view cause of your own understanding failures.

The remaining of the post is you commenting on procedure that can be acceptable if it possess a meaning on a start and on the end and if it have a point.

3. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Yes, you blamed the Steam players for MMO hopping, I said that.

So your detailed analysis of the data is that the population is "stable"? That's it? That's the trend you so carefully interpreted and came up with? Even if the data provided says differently? Even when the long term data shows fluctuations sometimes in the thousands each month?

Like I said, stop looking at the pictures and look at the actual numbers across the long term, they are detailed below, month to month if you haven't figured that out yet.

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Keep obsseing over local daily temperatures to interpret global climate, you sure impress everyone.

5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Just because something is hard to find doesn't excuse the person from making the claim from carrying the burden to prove it.

A snake eating its own tail is a circle, and exactly what I said you were doing. It's a non-argument. I don't have a duty to lecture you, I chose to lecture to you.

Your "argument" possess no start or end, it's a circle. It's not an acceptable argument by anyone, anywhere.

This is the end of the circle, you've provided no reason why anyone else has to prove your argument for you. Next time don't make claims if you are too lazy to prove them.

You can't even get that analogy right, lol! Literally, you are the one who would be looking at the long term temperatures and say "it's stable", denying climate change. You must never tire of embarrassing yourself because you do it endlessly.

Keep on dodging the topic at hand though, you have become quite the master at it. At this point it's fine though, I've repeatedly proven you wrong, using the data you suggest no less.

#305 flukeSG2, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019
  6. dobe

A snake before eating is own tails have a start and an end.
    A line have a start and an end before it reach it starting point.
    And we can also make a point on a circle to define where it starts and end.

Common knowledge....

7. Deyric

No common sense is how ridiculous your rhetoric is. Patch logs alone prove you wrong. You are ridiculously exaggerating, you know it, just save face and admit it.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  8. dobe

Move on....
    @Smileybones can you educate your friend he lost this war please?

9. Deyric

Its YOUR job to support YOUR claims. I've already pointed out the common sense counter of weekly patch logs.

BTW spam much?

Don't tell me what to do. I didn't lose a thing. Again you made the claim YOU need to support it.

I already provided basic support to prove you wrong.

Just write a basic list here of what hasn't been fixed, common sense comparing it to patch notes of what has proves you wrong right there.

You resort to ridiculous exaggerations and lies rather than facts.

#309 Deyric, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019
    flukeSG2 likes this.
  10. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

11. Hawkes

Daum ignores the community because the coffers are flowing with ill gotten gain. Until that flow ends, there is no need to listen

Detrix likes this.
  12. Korvgubben

So this is the new drama thread?

Always fun to read through pages of arguments that would take litteral weeks of work to provide solid evidence for.

dobe likes this.