1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Does Kakao Ignore Its Community?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Skilliard, Jun 27, 2019.

?

How satisfied are you with Kakao's management of BDO NA & EU?

1. Very Satisfied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Somewhat Satisfied

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Somewhat Dissatisfied

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  5. Very dissatisfied

30 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. TwilightAngel

So........

I preorderd the game and the free costume they gave is not the same as the original and I am not upset. However the complaints over the not including the awaken wep or allowing us buy it separate is a valid complaint the rest is just whiny entitled people. Oh and they have replied ot people and posted about this in other threads

The Shai issue was a lot of people whining and complaining that it be over sexualized so the whiners did ask for it.

Kakao also has responded to some of the Shai stuff on reddit, twitter and here and there in tickets and forums..... its gets repetitive replying to the same stuff

Value packs are not really P2W in my opinion is P2W is when you must use to the CS to gain power directly and that doesnt give you direct power and can be gotten from events and AH if someone is selling it.

Must never really looked at Korea CS since you think Kakao has this much control because they asked for censoring of Shai LOL. Censorship is something totally different and clearly no nothing about

Now about this revenue you stating Kakao earned this just off BDO? or talking about BDO in general if so maybe ask that question to PA since PA is not part of Kakao

Oh another thing clearly you never played a MMO since normally Publishers have little say so...... They provide the feedback and its up to the Devs of the game if they want to make the changes or add

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Yes I do, feel free to browse steamcharts and educate yourself.

Valestris likes this.
  3. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

Probably because you guys are happy being milked regardless so... yep.

Also Kakao is just a bad company... That is unlikely to change either way. PA self publishing is about all we can hope for and how much better that would be is debatable

Factorial likes this.
  4. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

Because they will lose soon publisher rights...

5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Screenshot_2019-06-27 Black Desert Online - Steam Charts.png

You've got a funny definition of stable. Maybe you should have looked yourself before making guesses. Also, this is but a fraction of the players and can't be taken as an indication of the actual population.

6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Please look up the definition of the words average and trends before talking to me about this matter, this would prevent you to look ridiculous publicly.

Valestris likes this.
  7. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Having a stable player base means not largely fluctuating numbers, it is not the same thing as taking an average amount of players. You look ridiculous an ignorant.

8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Again, please take Statistics 101 class before talking back to me, then look at the all time graphics instead of making clowns comments about the MMO hopers anedoctical non-issue that is common to every MMO on Earth since a decade.

Valestris likes this.
  9. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I just showed you the numbers from the graphic. Do you need a pretty picture to understand them? I don't. Average and stable are two entirely different things. You are the only clown here, you are just embarrassing yourself by arguing against facts that everyone can see. Enough with the shenanigans, no one is taking you seriously anymore.

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

For the third time, please educate yourself about statistics, especially about trends and how they induce stability or not. Also grats on ignoring the known fact called MMO hopers which can be, let me say it again patiently, witnessed with every MMO on Earth since a decade.

Funny how amateurs look at some anedecdotical numbers and draw conclusions without being able to mentally process big pictures, aka trends over years. I bet you claim global warming isn't a thing because last winter at your local place was colder than usual rofl.

Valestris likes this.
  11. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

So do the numbers show fluctuating numbers that aren't stable, i.e. the MMO hoppers only you have brought up, or are they showing a stable number not fluctuating much?

The average amount of players means absolutely nothing in terms of player stability and concurrent logins. I don't need to take a statistics class to understand the obvious. You, however, seem to need to start over from kindergarten with your lack of any meaningful education at all.

Yes, you make yourself appear like an amateur, a fool, a clown, whatever you want to keep projecting at me, we can all clearly see it's actually you.

Please, continue to embarrass yourself more in front of everyone on the forum...

tenor.png

12. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

How dense you be ? Despite me giving you a hint for 3 times you still dont get it.

MMO hopers are an anecdotical matter that don't prevent the global trend to be of stable nature or not, if their number don't represent a significant part of the total.

It would be pretty obvious if you looked at the global graph over 3 years (aka the global trend) instead of focusing of details.

What you're doing is denying global warming because last summer was not hot rofl, so yes you obviously could use some education.

Besides, all of this is from you trying to deflect from the fact your hater buddy has been called out about how the majority of the playerbase agrees with BDO staff decisions or not.

You're playing with words trying pathetically to argue over BDO playerbase stability, while we all know that if the majority of the playerbase disagreeed with PA's decisions there would be not playerbase at all for you to make a fool of yourself about. Not only the playerbase loyalty (aka overall stability over the years) proves it, but the financial reports from PA are the nail in the coffin.

Valestris likes this.
  13. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 62 NA

"Dungeon-like" and "non-instanced" - pretty sure I used those words in my reply - basically meaning, in BDO it would have to be unlike traditional dungeons, in some sense(s). Without any numbers, your claim of "many players came to BDO to get away from dungeons/instances" is hard for a reasonable person to believe, especially with the plethora of threads / suggestions I've read, since game release, speaking on the wanted inclusion of "dungeon-like" content. I can say the opposite and say that "many players leave BDO because of the lack of team-work based content". Boring is completely subjective. In a constructive discussion, an individual's personal bias should be kept to a minimum, and all throughout your replies are many subjective, personal opinions.

You have a rather rigid view on BDO and what dungeons are / can be like. If "dungeons completely ruin everything" then how do MMORPG's that feature them currently have larger player-bases than BDO? The aim here is to explore possible ways the game could include more things players ask for - and to an extent - how these will attract new/returning players.

Dungeons / *team based PvE content centered on team work* in BDO could work, if not stuck to a rigid system like those you're thinking of.

Factorial likes this.
  14. GreyRebel

Im asking for it , and infact manyyy other do , specially after we saw how afew people are boiling up coz they cant see shai legs ....
    Full legging when ?

How do you know ? Do u work for pa or kakao ? Or is it just a random bul....?
    A random player of the game knows the darkest secrets about kaka/pa ...

#54 GreyRebel, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2019
    Valestris likes this.
  15. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I understand your distaste of paediohiles but if you have children will you expect their whole body to be covered at all times? This is illogical in our modern society and the sick paedo will still lust after them even fully clothed. Paedophelia is a mental issue and sadly it is very hard to know who is or is not one. Also the people unhappy with the Shai leggings are not necessarily disturbed humans. They may just really dislike the aesthetics.

Solitaire, o0ABC0o and Ventesa like this.
  16. GreyRebel

can i come too , pretty Please ! :D

17. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

So every fluctuation you see on the chart you automatically chalk that up to "MMO hoppers". Where's your proof? You don't think those numbers should count? Why the **** not? LOL! Again, projecting your problems onto me. You are the dense one here.

The global trend as displayed by the numbers you chose to use as your example proves you wrong. I am not an idiot, I can read a graph and I can read numbers, I don't deny facts like you are doing. You are the closest thing to a climate change denialist between the two of us.

Again, you can't prove that the majority of the player base agrees with anything, you have absolutely zero data to correspond to your assertation.

I'll let you link the financial reports that have shown a steady decline in numbers for NA/EU over the years. Next, you'll try to say a decline equals stability, LOL! You can't even grasp onto the definition of the word stability, can you?

As we can see from your projections here you are a pathetic fool who is in desperate need of an education.

18. GreyRebel

Well ive played last day n today , they r already doing erp in the game for boosting ...
    Btw the legging is a fashion choice , is it bad the shai wears legging? I mean they fight ... The go to dangerous places , cold nights , sandstorm in desert. Is that a crazy idea if they wear leggings ? Specially coz they r more vulnerable .

Valestris likes this.
  19. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

It's what has been expressed to me on the tickets I've sent them. I've asked to speak to anyone who's capable of handling topics and I've been told it's out of their hands. Meaning they have no control.

So I know because they've flat out told me.

20. GreyRebel

would you mind sharing woth us , what did u ask them , and would u share us the exact answer?

Valestris likes this.