1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I got to JAIL ???????????????

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zaoo, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Sharrim

The pvp pros and cons are always an ongoing back and forth on this forums so i will not comment about that.

The post content tho is just a player blaming the game for not having the kownledge of desert pvp.

The game encouraged (less now but still) the pvp in the desert and thats why it has special rules. Everyone who flags on the desert will go to the jail if killed,the game treats you as an outlaw regardless of karma.

So now you know why you got sent to jail.

2. Tracey

I recall someone named Zaoo a few years back on these forums declaring they were never going to play this game again and that WoW was gonna be there perm home from X day forward lol. You that same guy ? I remember that Zao had similiar grief comments about pvp back then as you do now, I remember the other chief complaint that individual had was how pay to win the game was and how veteran players were always ahead of him lol....

If that was you / is you, I'm surprised you found your way back to be completely honest,

*also you become a bandit if you flag up first and engage 1st - so you were the antagonist and died and went to in game jail. that's how the system works, the aggressor gets punished :D assuming you're weak enough to get stomped on immediately after, my guess is you used up your 100% in a 1 hit / 2 hit ko instance and then when the guy revived it was a contest of skill and not surprise tactics which you lost. :D

flukeSG2 and Fearless V like this.
  3. Sandpit_

Slight correction. You don't get sent to jail because you flagged, you get it by killing someone while flagged (and then get killed of course)

flukeSG2 likes this.
  4. NoobGamersBerlin

Sorry, your story can‘t be true. If he killed you before several times and you did kill him one time after he would have gone to jail because he has the jail debuff already. In Europe and NA it is common to have a spot duel. If you don‘t agree yes you will be pvped and it is your choise how to deal with that. Grieving, karma-bombing, call in friends or guildies or just switching channel. The game gives u lots of opportunities but of course crying at the forum is an option as well.

5. Rear Admiral

Pray tell, what is Karma bombing? Sounds like such a nice thing to do, can it really be all that bad?

flukeSG2 likes this.
  6. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

It's only as bad as the PK Ganker's lack of self control. For those of us who can control our Karma level. Karmabombing is not even a threat.

For those of you guys who are slow. Soon you will be able transfer gear and weapons between two characters. Just think of the applications!

Tracey likes this.
  7. Zaoo

He killed me when I wasnt flagged too. Thats why I made this thread its ****ing bs.

But dont worry I will karmabomb because that is what this **** game wants.

8. Zaoo

Yeah by controlling means you leave when you have close to neg karma. Good job.

9. Zaoo

Wish I had streamed it so I could show you vod. He killed me when I was neutral. That is why I flagged so I could get opener on him after dying first instead fighting mobs.

But im done with this topic. From now on I will only KARMABOMB and I will leave my guild so it doesnt get griefed.

Edit: Just left guild I was part of 1-year. Now I can use 100+ ellion scrolls freely which I have no use.

#29 Zaoo, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  10. Tracey

lol yeah if you killed him 1st then you got the bandit status for a period of time unfortunately, some people purposefully let themselves get killed only to turn around and do that dirty tactic, highly effective though as you found out heh.

Sounds like you're going on to make many happy memories, have fun, *waves enthusiastically*

avoid melting down on the forums in a rage in the future xoxo
    <3

#30 Tracey, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    flukeSG2 likes this.
  11. Prokaizer

Prokaizer Maehwa

Play in Arsha : 2020-09-11_240162073_-_.png

12. Jaeger

Go back to warframe bro if you dont understand this game

Feyrill and Sandpit_ like this.
  13. ManlyBeard

Jinoro likes this.
  14. asdsadfas

Sounds like you flagged up and died to him a bunch of times first lmao. There is no other way he could've killed you and not gone bandit.

Aaarggghhh likes this.
  15. Sandpit_

He likes to flag to get first hit. So who is the bad guy?

16. Vortexii

A little pro advice for you. Take off your equipment with crystals or use an alternate gear. You can also combine this with a character sitting at 0 zero exp so you will never lose anything upon death even to mobs besides a small amount of durability.

Happy Karma Bombing. Do it Proud & Often. Do it to everyone you come across.
    Enjoy those "PVPers" that can't handle it. You're welcome.

It's called PLAYER vs PLAYER. It IS PVP.

Jinoro likes this.
  17. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

Spots like Pollys with 5x Karma pets and Tear of Repentance. I wish you the best of luck making a smart player go Negative Karma. There are other ways to control Karma loss.

Also you could actually go to another rotation. And if they start griefing you, just swap channels.

Jinoro likes this.
  18. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Go for it, bro, just don't be like other people who go "I'ma reroll to Sorc because it's so broken and OP" - rerolls - "actually, the real god-tier classes are Succ Wiz and Warrior"

19. Claydough

Did this guy just leave his guild so he wouldnt have to go jail again???
    This guy is very exceptional

Fearless V likes this.
  20. Deyric

If you have 245 karma still it wasn't a karma bomb you are being a sore loser.