1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is hystria/aakman still the only BiS grindspots?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MoZex, Feb 10, 2019.

1. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

The title says it all. On and on we go again, same old same old. WHY. Why do we have to put up with this? Buff manshaums+miru silver pr hr. Buff dreighan expansion-grindspots, sherekhan in perticular, so that they are on par with top valencia grindspots. With lootscrolls it's a good 80-100mill passive in aakman on propper AP, easily beyond with black shard/tungrad drop that again do drop rather frequent if enough hours are put in with lootscroll. The amount of silver you get from scrolls alone..

Why does dreighan get the kamasylvia treatment, not being buffed in silver pr hour till a year later? And still it is behind. Frustrating is what it is. Yes shadow arena is a great place to be.

#1 MoZex, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Allan1985, Life2v, tylon and 2 others like this.
  2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

no, other spots require way less ap

3. Spartakatz

"bis" = best in slot

first, there is no slot.
    second, by definition there can't possible be a lot of stuff that's "the best", right?

Sibyyl, KampersOwnedYou and Dreadhood like this.
  4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Stoped reading after this. Keep this fairy tails for fogan/naga noobs.

5. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 61 EU

and changing that is impossibru....

6. Claydough

Yeah because its closer to 130mil per hour

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

they should make aakman/hystria party spots/loot. it is intended to be party spot afaik.

8. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

No, because that way i have a good grind spot in grana or dreighan without having to deal with "duel for spot" retards 24/7. So its a good thing that all those go aakman or hystria.

Also you mean that 80 to 100 million silver passive? Nice~ then i can stop all my stupid passive income from workers etc and go hystria to passivly gain more money to the 100 million per hour that you make actively there.

Thank you for revealing this. Now we can go an nerf it

Sincerly incognito PA headquarters :D

9. Claydough

Huh?

I already despawn almost all aakman rooms as is solo, and hystria rotations arnt much bigger

10. Blitzball

Hystria is the most class dependent grindspot in the game. There are like 3 classes that can grind here efficiently without having 270AP+.

Hystria mobs should be nerfed a bit , they have too much AP & HP and are immune to all CC, so classes that are heavy CC-reliant to have a good DPS are fcked.. zzz

Mido and Fearless V like this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

well, adjustments should be made ofc. ;)

Zev and Fearless V like this.
  12. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Balance bro :D

Fearless V likes this.
  13. AtomicPotato

Can you post you knowledge about hystria/aakman mobs ? 130mil/h you say ? why not 200 ? Are you not on arsha ? Or you one of those "poggers" who went in once, got earring, count it as regular drop and now saying sht like 130mil/h.?
    P.S. i'm clearing big room and had to wait monsters to respawn, with loot scroll i can pull ~3.5k trash loot. Max you need is 1.5 room for killing mobs non stop, can't be sure you can 1 shot them even with 280AP, also saying that hystria not much better while mobs there literately twice stronger then aakman.

Maizekeen and GamePois0n like this.
  14. namnam030

namnam030 GottKoenig Valkyrie 62 EU

3500 trash with lootscroll is kinda low.

I dont know your gear But with atleast 269ap+ u should Pull atleast 6k aakman trash with scroll obviously

MoZex likes this.
  15. namnam030

Also pre scroll nerf 100m+ with lootscroll was easy af

But the scroll nerf Has a huge impact now
    So Overall money per h dropped abit

Fearless V likes this.
  16. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

Kama for level exp, Valencia for silver. No need to buff other spots when they are working as intended. Go to the region/mobs based on what your gear allows and what you want to specifically grind.

17. AtomicPotato

Yes you right, 270 AP is so casually everyone around have it in pocket, and on alts. And this is why this sht joke about aakman/hystria exist - there is no people grinding there in general - EU aakman - meet someone there not on arsha in problematic, Hysrtia - meet someone there even on arsha close to impossible.
    Kinda low is what i've got at clearing 1 room with 250nv AP ( once again i had to wait mobs respawn or move to other room), there is only 2 spot in aakman when you can grind "2 rooms" ( one is triple room near vendor, second is 2 rooms with " ladder), I've seen that happens twice in like 8 month's - lets say i visit those places 1-2 time per week.

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  18. namnam030

thats why aakman/hystria called endgame grindspots, where endgame gear is requiered to gain max money per h, u cant expect 100m/h with 250ap

and hystria is crowded af(not so crowded like fogans/gahaz) the last couple of weeks when u want to grind on the mainrotation at prime time

Grag, AZzalor and Rilok like this.
  19. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

And why did you stop? On one of the spots I make at least 6000 trash pr hr x 7500 (its value) = 45 mill in trashloot alone. I usually make around 20 scrolls but lets say 15, they sell at max price and after tax with valuepack that equals around 30 mill. Now we are up in 75 mill pr hour. Then you have blackstones, black magic crystals, compass parts (1,5mill each), this pushes it beyond 80 mill by good margin. And then you have black/red shards or a pure tungrad drop. Atomic its 2k19, time to step up your game.

20. AtomicPotato

you mean that 1 spot for entire place with 1 guy there ? that's a crowed af indeed. Or that one resilience sorc near vendor ?
    You can't expect that with any AP on any spots - this is lie was used by SMH exploiters to justify what they was doing.