1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is hystria/aakman still the only BiS grindspots?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MoZex, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

They literally include ingame kill and loot monitors and you still manage to claim they don't know how much silver/hour and xp/hour each area gives ? Fascinating.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  2. Allan1985

you went a lil bit over the top saying 100mill/hr with 250 Ap i have 236 and even with frenzy draught i would get something between 20-30mill per hr because i am undergeared, i would say you can reach 70 mill with 270 AP butthat just my guessing

3. Janus

First of all, he wrote you can NOT expect 100M/hr at 250AP :-)
    But 20-30M is possibly also a bit on the low side, even if only at 236AP (Kutum I assume).

BDO's high-end grindspots are extremely dependent on the pulls. It's not anymore the one-shot mass grind that people are used to from Fogans/Gahaz etc. Good pulls/positioning and skill rotations vs bad ones is easily 100% more loot. Most people will need at least 20-30 hours concentrated practice in one rotation until they are doing it all correct. Going somewhere for the first time is always a lot less (I guess "half") than what you get with routine.
    Class plays a big role, unfortunately. 3-4 classes are coming to mind which easily get 30% more loot than the other classes. Especially at lower AP that can be an even bigger difference.
    Being contested (PvP) a lot can easily cut your loot per hour in half. And Aakman as well as Hystria are very contested nowadays. When people talk about "you can make X" they are referring to perfect uninterrupted hours. Reality is usually different.
    Giant's draught>Frenzy draught at Aakman (unless you need the regen).
    Sometimes it is important to watch if claimed numbers are with or without lootscroll in addition to which rotation/room(s) they are grinding. And for some players there is also the factor of Arsha server and Castle bonus but that is only very few, obviously.

Maginha and namnam030 like this.
  4. MagicalTabletopGirls

Because the Underwater Ruins (Top) sucks and Abysmal is impossible to grind for 99.9% of the players.

5. KampersOwnedYou

Miruk is better than both of those spots. Miruk gives brilliant exp and money so why even bother with the desert anymore? They should just rename it to diserted lol
    The new underwater area apparently gives the best silver in the game now by miles.

6. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

Yea it does, with consistent lootscroll on 269+ n propper pulls u easily net 200-250+ mill pr hr. And the tung ring drops quite frequent, one every second hour doesnt raise an eyebrow.

7. Maginha

Shhhh, lower sycraia area is absolute shiet and incredebly hard to reach, you need a lot of p2w items to even get there and make no money, you all better stay hystria/aakman/miru/gahaz!!!!!

(Its beautifully quiet down there, leave it like that pls)

Jessy Jess, Ѧ| Chaotic and MoZex like this.
  8. Malkontent

YES! And aakman and hystria are garbage too! 25 mill an hour! People should definitely stay at trees. >.>

Maginha likes this.
  9. Mirajane

qk13b10gvv431.png
    Typical CaCa-o (Kakao )

10. Blitzball

11. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Yes bdo team , plz nerf hysteria/akaman and all other grinding spots the OP doesnt like .

Make beetles great again !

Mirajane likes this.
  12. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

I just realized that i am the creator of this thread. How time flies by so fast. Looking back and reflecting upon previous quarrel, ends are now met in underwater sycraia <3

13. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

i didnt even see the date :D , why do people bump such old thread

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Because it's still relevant ?

Mirajane likes this.
  15. KampersOwnedYou

What’s the point in having this for only one week ? Needs to be permanent

Mirajane likes this.
  16. Chawski

I play actively because I am still working for lvl 62 and 261ap. I am at 253 right now.

17. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

yes mirumuk require way less ap

18. crosspath

They should keep bringing 400 AP grind zones so no new players come and game goes to the place it really deserves.

19. 2Cents

Loot scrolls are not that important and not P2W. All they do is dramatically increase the only important resource in the game. Ermmm wait a minute. That would make them ridiculously OP and completely P2W!!!

Maybe since you get some free in game, that means they are not P2W. The ship is sinking. Call out any excuse quick. Repeat the Ship is SINKING!

#159 2Cents, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2019
  20. Blitzball

I agree that lootscrolls are one of the most P2W thing in this game.

When you ask someone how many trash per hour he's doing , he will answer to you an amount with lootscroll. That it became the norm...