1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is no one using +10 monster ap from tent?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Preslavv, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Preslavv

So, I was watching many many videos and streams from aakman, hystria and such, but apart from villa buff, no one was using Ancient Grindstone from tent (+10 monster ap). Why is that? Cannot these two bufs run together? Or is 500k silver for +10 monster ap not worth it?

2. Bellus_Puella

AP from villa and Tent buff do not stack together

Mirajane likes this.
  3. Stabby

Tent is basically useless now. Since money weighs nothing anymore all I use my old tent for is potions (rarely buffs). I feel ripped off. Too tired of this company to contest it.

iller, flukeSG2 and Mirajane like this.
  4. Blitzball

Wtf are u talking about ? Tent is very useful to repair , to buy potions if needed, and for villa buffs.

5. Stabby

You only care about repair if your gear isn't at full durability. I always max my weight long before my gear needs repair. That's not even a factor. May be in some cases tho. Even dumping a stack of trash on horse I still need to go sell before I need to repair. Tent is Fing uselss. The one thing that would fix that is adding more weight and inventory slots to it. I bought the tent under the assumption that it would reduce my carry weight by buying gold bars. Weight was a nightmare and my biggest pet peeve. The reason I purchased the tent has been rendered useless. I was cheated. Again.

For the record I LOVE that money has no weight. Love it. But that doesn't justify my tent and the $50 bucks I paid for it. They removed the advantage I had over FTP players at grind spots. FIFTY BUCKS!!!

To account for this hit to players that purchased the tent they should have given it 1000 more weight and 10 more inventory slots. Perhaps allowed us to use it while tagged.

#5 Stabby, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  6. MMoNoob

tent should be usable for your family let me put the villa scroll in there at least

Stillwaters likes this.
  7. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

They should turn the tent into items stacking like it does on the central market if it’s the same item

8. Vanadiel

I have a tent, but cannot remember last time I used it.
    While the villa buffs are nice, the system is way to cumbersome.

If they really want a P2W tent, let us get the villa buffs directly from the tent shop without the need to first get that stupid 7 day villa scroll.

Phoenixxx75, Graugus, MMoNoob and 3 others like this.
  9. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

[​IMG]

bdo team can u plz reverse the update on silver weights nothing ? to make this guy happy again and make him feel less ripped off , if you can do an update where each silver weights 100x of what it was before, he might even be happier

10. Claydough

There is so much stupid here i dont know where to begin

My tent gets used like 10 times per day for repairing, and this is with full branded gear including all accessories
    Any pvp in open world and your gears broken in 30 mins needing repairs
    If im hunting, ill use that tent for repairs 100+ times in a day

Villa scrolls are a must in this day, rbf, node wars, seiges and every high end grind spot requires a villa

Just because your salty that they made free loaders able to get a better average silver rate at the wagon once a week doesnt make the tent usless

11. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

I imagine having a tent for Aakman/Hystria/Underwater zone/PvP/RBF would be quite nice... I know not having a tent and running to constantly get villas is annoying.

Fearless V likes this.
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

tent is a necessity, its far from convenience. repairs, buffs, pots.

imagine group grind and one dude says he has to go to town.... wasting time for all the other adventurers that have this very convenient pearl item.

13. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Not even commenting on the social skills of people who can't be polite enough to wait for a player, I'm happily using the free tent alternative for my repair needs, just saying.

14. WhySoSeeryus

you are a good party member then, im not joking. on every you theres 50 guys that just dont give a fck and dont respect other people's time/buffs.

Kauni likes this.
  15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Besides the fact that you don't need to leave the grind sport and/or leave your group grinding without you because you need to travel to repair there is a simple reason why most people bought the tent and that's called villa buff. If you do active PvP and you want/need your villas, you don't have to travel for ages every few hours... that's why tent is just a must have. Sure, it is too expensive but but the time you save when getting villa buffs is just insane.

16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I'm quite respectfull indeed. I also respect even more people who don't fall for the 50$ scam and either go to town with dignity or use the free alternative.

What I respect less however are people who make this questionable item desirable by promoting its so-called necessity.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. Exaah

The AP from Body Enhancement and the AP Grindstone dont stack, because they are considered "from the same origin".
    You can either Body Enhance villa buff and buy exp buffs(this buff sucks btw) from the tent, or buy the EXP villa buff and the grindstone from the tent.
    You also cant stack exp buffs from villa and exp buffs from tent.

you feel cheated because your use of the tent isnt optimal
    its like you bought a lamp for decoration, but you never turn it on to light up your room

18. WhySoSeeryus

developers in this game design problems ingame that are solved by cash shop. you can call it however you like, fact is, if you dont have tent you are not utilizing your character to the max. while it is a personal choice in solo grinding it becomes way more in group grinding. lets not even go into what it means for pvp.

19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Grats on conveniently (I know you like this word) skipping the free alternative part I mentionned, on top of brainwhasing people into thinking everyone should be a minmaxer.

Additionally, you really do a great job at promoting cash shop products.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  20. WhySoSeeryus

i am not promoting them, i am saying it how it is.

also, while repair has free alternative, getting (villa) buffs doesnt.

and... do you think it is by accident that they are developing new party grind zone with insane requirements so far from valencia villas?

whether u like it or not, villa buffs make quite a difference. and it makes you less efficient than your party members. which means (provided u r equal gear/whatev) they carry you in a way.