1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Why is the market price on the item so horribly wrong?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TheDank, Jan 4, 2020.

1. TheDank

On so many items when i get them it says "500mill" like it did on Urugon shoes. And im like "Nice awesome!"
    I go to the market place and the highest price is 385mill. And even after i check the price or put the item up on the market, the item itself still says "500mill" value but on market its up for 385mill and lower.

Same with Imp Captain's Knife. Which is a housing item that gives you a buff. Says 12mill market value. I check market and highest price is 8.9mill.

Any idea why this is the case?

2. ChoeChoeTrain

Tax. If you have vp you get 84.5% of the total item price.

3. TheDank

I think you missunderstood. The price on the tooltip of Urugon says 500mill. But when i go to the marketplace to put the item up, it can only be sold for a maximum of 387mill now i think. 387mill is not 84.5% of 500mill. And that tax comes when you sold it not before you put it up.

4. TheDank

That tooltip is supposed to be somewhat accurate to what its being sold on the market.

5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

< price on item> don't sync with MP price very often, its probably some sort of local files value, that rewrites after some time, PA very often do this kind on thing to lower server loading.

6. Strator

It seems that Kakao delayed the "item price".

7. GM Ammy

Hey there @TheDank

This issue should have been fixed during today's patch!