1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why is the shatkatu box the very last item?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MMoNoob, Aug 31, 2018.

1. MMoNoob

why cant it be like within the first 2 weeks so if people go away when they return they have a easier time to get it. also if we are a global build now give us everything korea has now by the next maintenance please

2. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

we are not global build yet.
    PA is progressively making the global build. It's not that they figured out "hmm, let's make a global build of BDO" and they change everything at once in all regions to be alike. This will take months probably if we ever get to a global build.

The only (morally) questionable thing is giving priority to the p2w aspects of the game in the making of the global build over content.

3. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

Why does put carrot at end of stick!?!?

Factorial and Cardiel like this.
  4. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

You get 5 shakatu boxes from events. Most of time it's 25 memory fragments so you don't really lose anything big.

5. Realitypixels

Realitypixels Mystic 59 EU

Because then you couldn't complain about it.

Saccharin likes this.
  6. Maginha

Or, i know this sounds utterly crazy, i even had to put my tinfoil hat cat on my head...

Could it be that you have to log in as much days as possible, and the best reward is as far away from the starting point to get you to log in at as much days as possible?

Pretty weird conspiracy ik...

Draconnix likes this.
  7. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

I do not understand the difference from a loot box, and a shakatu box.
    Both require you to spend some type of currency for a gamble.

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

I take it you have never been in charge of a group of people...You seem like the kind of person to get walked all over.

9. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

the box is iffy anyway, i still like the free 25 meme frags lol

10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

They might as well sell it in a vendor shop, cause Shakatu boxes are like those necklace you can buy from the Blacksmith...Sure it tells you there is a chance to get an Ogre ring. But you may as well just have a way to buy Memory fragments correct?

Your time is free to them though..So you convince your self free is free correct?

11. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

I'm at university btw, and I already led teamworks and presentation project before.... So given my situation, this somewhat counts.

wanna know what led you to that conclusion though.
    Just because I don't QQ all over the forums for missing some content updates. This is a game after all, and there are obviously more important things to worry about than some **** missing content in a ****-but-there-is-no-better game.

12. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Know what lead me to that conclusion?..What your presented with your avatar. You give others excuses, and let BullS#$t walk, and talk.

"there is no better game" So what...That does not mean one has to play a game. What does QQ over the forums mean?...Never mind I'll google it when I feel like it, otherwise that perhaps makes since only to you.

13. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

it's funny that you, a native English speaker, want to point out that I speak English incorrectly (or I use incorrect expressions at least), when you make typos. Maybe I do, but it is my second language, so I have an excuse, which you can't tell about yourself. Anyway, I know you wanted to write "sense", you just accidentally typed "since", or you were writing on your phone and autocorrect happened.

"What does QQ over the forums mean?" (I wrote "all over" btw) (I'm sure you understand it, though.)
    It means to cry on the forums. By writing "all over", I wanted to suggest that the crying doesn't happen just once, but multiple times in multiple forum sections and threads. Of course, it doesn't literally mean that your are crying and your tears fall on the forum (it wouldn't make any sense), so in this case, it carries a metaphorical meaning.

"You give others excuses, and let BullS#$t walk, and talk."
    I've lost my motivation in this game. I mean.. I'm still playing, but I just don't really care that much about it anymore. And I haven't found any better game yet (not that I was looking for one so much anyway). I'm still playing because I want to.

14. Durukuku

simple answer - they want you to sit and suffer for those 25 mem frags.

15. Atron

Carrot on a stick.

16. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

because they don't want you to go back. they want you to log in every day.

17. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

...I do not ever criticize peoples typing, or grammar, that is dumb. I quoted you to point out what I was responding to.

You answered my question though, "I've lost my motivation in this game." No one blames you..A majority have as well. It is a consequence of poor development decisions. And Shatkau boxes are just another loot box solution.

RealXared likes this.
  18. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

I thought you said "What does QQ over the forums mean?...Never mind I'll google it when I feel like it" because you wanted to imply that my English is so bad that I cannot even come up with normal expression, only nonsense ones. Now that you've explained yourself, pardon me.

And yes, shakatu boxes could be a solution, but that alone won't solve the issue. But we do need it quite urgently to hold back (and maybe even reverse) the inflation that mainly SMH has caused.

Kynreaa likes this.