1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is there no global release of the new class?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Factorial, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Factorial

We have seen that classes can be released globally already. Is there a reason it's not being done now with the new class? GM/CM input would be nice or at least an inquiry by them to PA would be a start.

seanas, IWalkAlone, mirg and 2 others like this.
  2. ghoulz666

I'll take a gander that they want to milk people for purchases of other classes first during the holidays before dropping this one.

Fateneko likes this.
  3. T800

Why milk players only on holidays like BlackFriday, Halloween and Winter holidays, when you can milk them after too?

Right now they discount every outfit for the Succession classes as they are released, right? So what happens if they release Guardian now? Their succession class outfit sales will drop, as everyone will switch their focus on Guardian, instead of succession classes outfit sales.

That's why they halted Guardian release everywhere but Korea, because in Korea they already released majority of Succession classes, so releasing Guardian, won't interfere with their Succession classes outfit sales there.

That's my take on it.

P.S: this is also why they are adding 50% Pearl Item Market price increase now, it's to boost the Succession classes outfit sales.

#3 T800, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    Souda, mirg, crosspath and 10 others like this.
  4. Dalenos

Pretty much this they will release guardian later on for profit increase soon™

Phoenixxx75 and T800 like this.
  5. woots

^this, again, everything they do = because $$$$ never for players.

Kurano, Ashenvall and T800 like this.
  6. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

When did we ever have a global class release?

7. Ben Phoenix

The Archer.

8. LeCordonBleu

This whole forum is full of losers turning every single move PA makes into a money-grab. Guess what? Korea is currently having its 5th Anniversary sale. A much bigger sale than what we have right now. Do you think that sale includes Guardian-specific items?

Korea's interpretation of Guardian release in the middle of Succession releases is so that PA can bring in more players over the holidays. That's an actual logical interpretation.

On the other-hand, every interpretation from these self-entitled Americans are accusatory and the pinnacle of absurdity.

Be better humans and learn to give benefit of the doubt unless you enjoy being witch-hunted for every little thing you do.

If you just can't stand PA and all you can do is ****-talk them with every opportunity you get, maybe go play another game.

Slachtung_Fyand, AZzalor and Arch2k like this.
  9. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Ah, I wasn't around for that.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  10. DrakeBlonde

I dont see why we cant get the guardian next week like korea, PA isnt rly good in announcing stuff

Wodahs likes this.
  11. Ben Phoenix

Says the one who calls people losers and makes a comment about Americans being self-entitled and absurd (because Europeans aren't complaining at all of course).

Bringing in more players means more money btw.

Also, I'm sure they are all gonna play another game now that you told them... Yeah.

12. MADE

Cause you are a second rank citizen.

13. Beeso

They will probably do a global release for the new year event.

14. Ashenvall

Nothing much to say.....

Felyni and T800 like this.
  15. Oghokage

This is not a good argument. Telling someone who WANTS to play the game to play another, messes with the player base. I agree if ALL you do is complain(keyword all) then maybe this isnt the game for you, but most of the complaints are warranted and should be looked into. This global release complaint, is warranted. The last two classes have been global releases with shai releasing like what, one week after kr. With the direction they said they wanted to move the game, why is there no global release for this class. At least an answer on the matter would ease most of the player base. We arn't owed anything, but good developers and companies understand that communication is key. This company, rarely communicates and that's a big problem if you ask me, even though i will say they have gotten better compared to a year ago.

MMoNoob likes this.
  16. NinjaYako

I know that PA is not perfect but come on. You guys make them out to be on the level of EA. The outfits are cosmetic with small amount of benefit to them. Yes they can be melted for crons, but you still need to play the game (aka grind) to make money to be able to afford the enhance. You need to understand your class to be effect and win in pvp. If you cannot afford to buy a VIP once a month, learn to manage loyalty and sell when you have enough. They also give out freebies a lot much better then some other MMO publishers.

Now to respond to post. New classes are usually kept behind close doors until release. My guess is to keep the players hyped for the class and get some players back to the game.

AZzalor and LeCordonBleu like this.
  17. Ashenvall

No, it's worse than EA. They are smarter than 'ricans. This was already said by many forumers.

18. mirg

mirg Znushu Tamer

It's because they want more $ on Succession Costumes and they are also going to use Korea as a test launch for the class like usual. Since that region is still relatively treated as a "Testing Ground" for things. It'll be cool if Guardian is Released on the 19th of December but i doubt that'll happen, if i had to guess it'll prob release around January - March for NA/EU region.

19. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

You're either blind or a shill in so deep at this point he has to go with delusions to keep the self loathing at bay.

Its no great secret the vast majority of changes and additions in this game are to drive profits directly.

20. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

They need to censor her.