1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why people call Valk the Wheelchair class?

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Jannanomana, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Kusaragii

zzz Lol..

2. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

No they are pretty fine at where they are. They are still pretty stationary. Just bring bottom tier classes up again. And srsly valk doesnt need much to be alot more fun to play again. Most importantly 2 skills that need their sa back. After that make the dashes more viable and safer for disengage

3 small things. Any other buffs arent that important for now.

Spear promptness sa back. Does that really sound so ****ing op?
    Is it really that unfair to have? Other classes dont have to buff up their crit every 7 secondam they can just spam abilitys as they want and still do our lvl of dmg.

ODB3698 and R.Prescott like this.
  3. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

You can't have SA and CC on same skills anymore if you not Ninja/Kuno its was whole reason for CC changes.

4. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

I didnt think i would ever defend witchzards but. I think its fair for such slow skills to have both. There is literally no way for them to beat anything without that.

You can react to it. **** up and you get ccd. While other classes have skills you cant react to that also have protection

Why should ninja and kuno be the exception

5. AtomicPotato

Cash grab FOTM victim, PA done this with every class.

6. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

As far as i know it was only mention that awakening skills are affected with this SA no CC stuff ^^ bsb is pre awa and bj too and the rest of awakening skill are how it supposed to be katanashower no cc (useless anyway) MI cc no protection, awa grab (normaly dont skill this trash skill) ur main skills are in awa MI and serpent thats all rest are garbage. 90% of ninja combo comes from preawakening kit and thats should be untouched from this sa cc changes

7. Valks lets form a shildwall and do not let These troll through - oh snap they walked around us :-(

ODB3698, Haellena and Platinia like this.
  8. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

^^ Dude got it spot on. Our 'protected' movement is trash.

Imo they should remove stamina from Sharp Light. (other skills with stamina have some what of movement on them, but sharp light doesn't, don't know why it consumes stamina.)
    Change Death Line Chase to SA moving backwards (even on cd), SA moving forward (only off cd) with an increased cd. so instead of 3 sec it'd be like 6 or 7 sec.
    Change Shield Chase to 360 block, or iframe, or SA/FG, or FG with a shorter opening on the sides and back. If forward guard is kept on movement skills, block lock needs to be removed. (where your skill is interrupted by blocking an attack)
    And give back SA on Cel Spear, don't know why they removed it, its a preawakening. like christ, even ninja's grab went from iframe to SA

#68 Muhaha, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    R.Prescott and Legacina like this.
  9. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

Yea pretty much what we need. They could also change it so that when off cd DlC does not consume stamina. Same for promptness.
    It should give us a slight and decent increase of mobility. Having no cost every 5 seconds doesnt sound like much tbh.
    Id like to see if promptness would be fine without sa as long as we have it on spear

Muhaha likes this.
  10. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Tbh, I think we'd be fine without SA on promptness. I just wish they'd finish balancing the classes already. Every class should have the same or equal to the same protected movement and important skills. Like if we're given like only Forward Guard, then we should gain the resistance from our 'Guard' skill. (says it increases every resist except for grapple) even though it doesn't show it on your resistance, like it does for witch, or feel like it even works. (I still think its bugged, otherwise I wouldn't be cc'd so much through my block)

Netreiam and R.Prescott like this.
  11. Lordche

class tank kakakakaka

12. ODB3698

...WoW players still talking about roles...in games without roles...

13. AtomicPotato

hey that is cultism (its like a racism, but in term of WoW cult) , I'm never played that "game", although BDO don't have classic tank/DPS/support roles,it is still have classes with specific roles and valk/warrior placed to their one, which one they don't like.

14. nyn idc

what about you stop spreading your ******** again.. you clueless p.o.s . Go and look for a tree

15. ODB3698

Wrong. There are zero roles in this game. It is designed this way intentionally...so that you don't actually have to have specific group composition to accomplish anything. That's also another function of why they have healing pots on such a low cool down. The only area in the game where it comes even close to having a role is node/seige wars...and the only thing about that is due to the two different damage avoidance/damage mitigation schemes they chose to incorporate. The avoidance (evasion/iframe) classes ambush...where the mitigation (block/FG) classes charge in. That does not constitute a "role". No one survives a node/seige gangbang.

R.Prescott and Legacina like this.
  16. Tvvin

Name those skills with protection and cc please.

17. Mana_Mafia

I still see Valks surging across maps as if they were Musas. Definitely faster than Ranger can dash, for sure.

Very high speed.

I'm sure their stam consumption in high, but it might not be high enough, lol.

18. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

what about stop argue and proof me other wise. I proofed u valk is 2nd fastes class in the game. if u have other opinion. proof me.

19. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

yep no real roles. and thats what i liked about it.
    the only problem we always had was the bad class balance.
    Zerker for instance had absolutely no dmg for a long time.
    all they gave them are insane recover abilitys. which got considerer op even tho it was super easy to counter cause they were absolutely stationary. but people are just to retarded to think that they could counter such mechanics.
    im sure they were happy when they finally got dmg buffs and could actually kill people with less than 5 grabs in a row
    Zerker is probably one of the more extreme examples.

there were classes that were just lacking certain little things to be perfectly fine.
    many classes needed buffs .
    while wizard and witches never really needed them cause they always were on the top of the tier list. besides for witch 1v1. in the end still got more and more buffs just look at JIN blizzard which caused a huge problem. thankfully got nerfed in the end.
    even now those 2 classes are still high in the tier list. they never hit rock bottom like many other classes and yet look at people like luxieanna still complaining how op other classes are but his isnt.
    literally nothing changed for them. but tells Valk mains to git gud and learn to play their new ''role'' in the game.

R.Prescott and ODB3698 like this.
  20. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

you have proven were the fastest class.
    we are the fastest class for 5 seconds
    and what exactly are you complaining about?
    what makes you think this is unfair towards other classes?
    what benefit does valk have by being able to outspeed a blader for 5 SECONDS?

ah and btw im pretty sure you never had this issue but there is this thing called STAMINA in this game. i know you witches and wizards never heared of that
    but it takes quiet alot of time to refill after going to 0