1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why refusing duel for spot is perceived so negatively?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Preslavv, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Mana_Mafia

Don't even respond to that guy.

He's lying when he says he's been there plenty. Columba would never set foot on a server that he can't karma bomb on.

Ever.

Karma555 likes this.
  2. Spartakatz

yes i'm enjoying it. and you seem to hate a game, but still play it and active in its forums. it's kinda hilarious. you surely think that's cool, being a hater?

Columba likes this.
  3. peanut777

just set it to auto refuse, if someone cares they can flag up.. duel is for cowards really.

Columba likes this.
  4. Columba

You seem bitter. I’ve never seen you there, by the way.

5. Stackbrick

LOL, Its ok buddy we know you enjoy bdo :) Mabey one day kakao will reward your for all your efforts hahahaha

6. Spartakatz

it's weird for you huh? seeing somebody not hating the games that he continues to play. lul those hater kids.

Columba likes this.
  7. Jupto

You wont lose anything from them killing you.
    I talked with leading GM and the rules are clear, they can kill you and you can keep coming back, so when they cry out and say karma bomb bla bla poo .. lol then you can just ignore them, cause in the end, you win no matter what. Cause they lose Karma.

Columba likes this.
  8. Columba

This is laughable. I will play as I want and there is NOTHING you elitists can do about it! Show us were in the TOS it states that I must leave after losing. hahahahahahhahaha.

SyrioX and Oaklay like this.
  9. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Lmfaooo

10. Kusaragii

Not a very reputable guild I guess. What guild are you from by any chance?

11. Gun_Runner

Gun_Runner Gun_Runner 62 NA

Most guilds wont care or do anything about so called karma bombing. To be karma bombed you had to have flagged up so your the aggressor, just because they keep resurrecting or returning from nearest node and you keep going after them to kill them does not mean they karma bombed you, you just karma bombed yourself. You chose to flag so you deal with it.

SyrioX, Rising_Chaos, Oaklay and 4 others like this.
  12. Columba

hahahahahaha.....hahahahaa. who cares what you think of my guild? hahahaha

Oaklay and Jupto like this.
  13. Jupto

aww, how cute, like i would release that kind of information. Nice try tho. lol

14. Columba

Lol. A tough guy wants to Dec you! LOOK OUT! Bwahahahahaha

Oaklay likes this.
  15. Kusaragii

I don't.

16. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 60 EU

pretty much that.
    people are way to lazy to communicate with eachother in a normal manner these days...like asking how long the guy grinding will take until he leaves ...as a lot of people prolly just grind their 1h daily buffs and log off.

and because of that...it doesn't mean i leave the spot just because "random pk guy no1" showed up and flagged + killed me.
    if the guy is so desperate to lose his karma, well i don't care and continue to grind until i feel like going (or not).
    he is neither forced to kill me nor stick to this channel. consequences for him automatically follow his choices / actions.

Columba and Jupto like this.
  17. GoldenBeard

How is it polite to leave ? if someone is there first and you kill them. Then that is fair enough you have that spot till they come back again. there is no written rule or unwritten rule about leaving if someone kills you. If someone kills me so many times they turn red that there fault. They CHOSE to do that.

And the fact if you have low Karma you get them killed by mobs is such a PG way to do. Grow some balls.

Its simple you want the spot ask for a party or be prepared to fight for it, then you can't think they have to **** off now cause you killed them it dose not work that way.

SyrioX, Columba and Fearless V like this.
  18. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 62 NA

It's BDO. Suck it up. You lose, you leave. Say GF and move along. Easy. When you gear up and improve your mechanics, you will be better prepared, but while you're weak / not skilled enough, bite the bullet, switch to a 1 server with no node war and come back when you're stronger. Again, this is BDO. This particular cultural atmosphere surrounding PvP has been set up long ago by players, in a sort of non-written rule way. It's just the way it is.

If you're a PvE-er who can't fight other actual humans, then looks like you have a lot of bullets to bite. I am a realist.

Thicken your skin, 'cuz a lot of you sound like (notice italicize, not saying you are) a bunch of big 'ol softies, sorry to say it like that. Or keep karma-bombing, w/e, it's your game and your personal code of conduct, not mine. Good luck out there.

My suggestion / tip: GET HARD!!!

Edit: P.S. - I think duels for spot are a very honorable means, of both parties, of deciding who gets the spot. If you ask them kindly to let you grind until your EXP buffs wear off, most will let you grind until you're done with that. The honor then shifts onto them to be honorable or not. If they don't honor your request, then yeah, don't honor theirs.

But have you tried being polite and asking them that? Or have you been ignoring them completely, not even stopping to explain why you refuse (like EXP buffs). If you flat out refuse their duel request, ignore them completely and go along your merry way, I don't blame anyone for viewing that as an insult and PK'ing you to oblivion. FeelsBadMan, but that's the way it is. Get stronger.

#378 PeaceInChaos, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  19. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Witch 60 NA

The only bullets most people bite is the enhancement system, deciding who gets to get RNG gear carried. And who gets to never progress.

The whole come back when stronger saying is like saying. "You have no right to grind anywhere. Go grind when your stronger somehow."

What is honorable about a Mystic asking to duel a Witch or Wizard?

What is honorable about those players in ghillie suits that first stalk you. To see grinding speed and come in kill you and say spot taken?

Most of the time it's not even the victims complaining, about getting grief by some RNG gear carried player. It's the self entitled RNG gear carried players that mostly cry. So you should be actually telling all those guys, to get a thicker skin instead.

20. Blitzball

The real question is : ARE THERE "DUELS FOR SPOTS" IN KOREA SERVER ?

HOW DO THE KOREAN PLAYERS IF THEY SEE SOMEONE ON A GRINDSPOT ?

IS KARMABOMB EVEN EXIST HERE ?