1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why we can't sell Pure Magical Black Stone ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Draconnix, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

I want sell mine but there is no option to do it. ;/

VasilisD likes this.
  2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Same reason people cant by any travel aid pearl items from the central MP.

PA's a buncha Richards.

3. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I really dont see why they will do it. I mean I do see what they are trying to do but it will just further the gap between strong player who burn customs and those who try to advance without spending much. Man they are really trying to squiz those wallets of ours huh!?

GreyRebel likes this.
  4. Allan1985

to be honest, at first i was like: new weapon? Meh!. then i tought well lets give it a chance for a change, results?

-planted and gathered 200 special strawberry seeds and 20 mysterious strawberry seeds not even 1 Pure Magical Black Stone
    -did 9 rifts no Remnants of the Rift

i will keep it up for maybe 3 more days before i lose all my interest and go back to my usual rutine of totally ignoring new content but to be honest with the recent trend of introducing new weapons/accesories almost every 6 months and considering that the only strong point of BDO was a long but stable progression, i am afraid that i will just stay to see the new PVE content release, if that turns out to be more groupal grinding shi.t then i am out

VasilisD and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Because black star is slow progression. No cheating. You want to sell them? Don’t fuse your shards together. Whatever you grind, keep them.

6. Allan1985

no cheating?? so i cannot p2w it with artisan memories??....wait...i can
    slow progression?? that explains the guy linking his TRI black sta in general chat and bragging about it all day long (men he was a pain in the ass)

7. Vanadiel

Trust me, PA is really good at monetizing new things.
    I am sure black star will be monetized soon, so those who want to swipe their credit card can progress their black star faster.
    You watch.

Phoenixxx75 and GreyRebel like this.
  8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Artisan memory is also available with loyalty. Pls. Stahp!!! Your fault you haven’t collected them since day one!!!!!

Stealthe likes this.
  9. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Cant look into the future, but right now, you can’t (other than AM).

10. Allan1985

dude, please, lets have a honest debate and not some "lets see who runs out of arguments first" conversation

11. NotYourDoctor

As someone who has a tri black star, this sounds like a poor idea. I like the "meaning" behind actually getting a BS to tet/pen all on your own, by putting in the time for gathering, grinding, and farming. The dude waving his around is just a ****, but it's the internet, what can you expect. It also goes with the 1 per character idea that they have going on, to make it a rare item. Sure the pures are annoying as hell to get, but they come over time, and field bosses are fairly common.

12. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Alright, what do you want to debate?

13. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Making those marketable would be a good idea , i think it will happen in afew weeks , or atleast we get a better source for those mats