1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why witch and wizard get the favoured treatment from PA?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by mickey3333, Aug 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. mickey3333

1. Witchards are the only classes with Super Armor and CC on their awakening kits.

2. Witchards got a bug with accuracy for one week and PA immediately fix them (anyone else QQ about not being able to one-shot?). Meanwhile the majority of classes get pushed aside for witchards "emergency" and "priority" treatment. Hek, QQ for one week and PA even apologizes to THEM! Tamer anyone? DedKnight anyone? Warrior anyone?

3. Witchards nowadays are facerolling with pet accuracy buffed (including flow), pet damage buffed (included flow) and skill accuracy reaching 30% added bonus for "balance". Literally every witchard is now facetanking like a champ while pressing their 3 buttons to spam Super armor and kill people 20m away in an AOE effect. They are weak 1v1 you say? Grab them you say? End-game PVP is not about 1v1 for the node! In group pvp the entire frontline gets rekt when a few witchard cycle-charge their insane damage and slow effect (speaking of softcap people here, dont tell me your 100ap cannot kill anyone). You grab one there are 2-3 more pounding on you and oneshot/twoshot you unless a striker or mystic decides to go forward and stop the non-stop bombardment of super-armored ability.

4. Witchards facerolling everyone and now striker/mystic got their damage received increased by 5% in PTR. As if witchard are not the main force of every nodewar/gvg/rbf already? Ranger got damage nerfed immediately after one week of dominating and witchards have been the champ of all group pvp in damage, utility and sustainability without a single NERF since awakening! Buff witchards!

I am ready for the salt from those 3-button classes main and I am utterly sick of this witchards online. Warrior and Valk with a big arse shield cannot jump into a group of people with 7sec of invincibility and iframe teleport out like a champ. Ranger and DK do not have the super armor range damage rolling 30% accuracy with CC nonstop. Witchard can heal better than a berzerker on steroid in a shorter amount of time. Witchard can soft cc people with slow -50% for added bonus vs melee class. Why PA never bat an eye for numerous bugs in every-other-class but bow down and apologize to witchards in a single week?

Really? What? Why?

2. 2Cents

So much trash it's hard to tell where to start.

How about you're lying about accuracy being fixed in a week

or perhaps your toilet bowl analysis that end game isn't 1v1 Arsha

Jannanomana and elynia01 like this.
  3. AlwaysSaltyAF

Ranged classes like rangers/mages shine in every KR mmo ive played over the past 20 years. It is how it'll always be. If you can't get use to it don't play games with siege systems.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  4. Creence

Creence Witch 61 EU

If you're talking about accuracy bug from May then it wasn't working properly for like 1,5 month. If I remember right they mention this bug in patch notes 2 or 3 weeks after this was reported on the forum.
    Check your source first.

elynia01 likes this.
  5. mickey3333

You are such a meme already! So much trash you say? The biggest pile of trash is in your mirror go take a look! 3-button class 300IQ!

ODB3698 likes this.
  6. waifu

based
    unbased and probs gay

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

oh... look... someone ran into e buffed ulti again.

8. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

It's saddening, but this simply tells you where the moneys lies.

Witch/Wizards can downplay this sһit all they want. I went back to playing Witch (cause my own class is destroyed) and unsurprisingly the gameplay hasn't changed at all and remained double digit IQ (yet highly effective), whilst pretty much all other classes had to make drastic adjustments in how they play. Witch arguably even got a buff seeing how Q block resistance suddenly plays a major role. On top of the fact of course that everybody got stripped off their protection whilst Witchtards did not for the most extent.

But muh 1vs1 durrdurrdurr, conveniently forgetting that you shmocks have destroyed PvP with Jin Blizzard for the longest of time whilst staying S+ tier top dogs in nodewar/sieges ever since your Awakenings came out.

#8 Reuter, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    Eri 4, Legacina, Kenwulf and 3 others like this.
  9. Miiz

Miiz Miiz Wizard 62 EU

wait Arent Ninja / Kuno getting most kills in Node War Sieges now.... wait what you are still stuck with wiz witch ? and coming with things that happened few months ago ? where was you last 3 months you are outdated.

10. 2Cents

All of your problems will be resolved soon. There won't be enough players to maintain any siege.

#fixed

11. 2Cents

It's about time you started to learn how to PVP.

12. Pkmdz

Gotcha bitch face.jpg

Shdw, Mana_Mafia and Prochilles like this.
  13. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

We have been laughing for 2 years at people like you that claim BDO is dying.

#ban.the.clown

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

But muh 50% drop !!!!!

#arsha

15. Korvgubben

16. NESTINAR

Not even mad :)

17. Mimimimi

did your head just explode?

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  18. CandyCat

19. Prochilles

What the hell are people talking about? Why is my wizard the only one that's broken, a few months ago everyone was saying"wiz over 170ap can 1shot ", well I'm currently 220ap and never 1 shot anyone and I just got to mess around with the 7 day gear, which gave me 250ap, guess how many people I 1 shot.. bagel 0. Guess how many other classes 1 shot me easy. I run a dP set sometimes and guess which classes wreck my 378dp... never a wizard. Witch- ulti, sorc -basic move, Musa -basic move, ninja -main hand left click.

I'll do the whole pa ebuff pot and dive into huge groups at 250ap and nothing happens. 90% of the time I'll make it out unscathed, but I'll watch the hp bars of enemies and they barely move.

Sure half our moves have sa but most of them are detrimental. Aqua jail is worthless and simply opens up a wiz for death, hellfire used to have fg but using it against a group will surely get yourself killed, ulti as said above don't do anything and acts the same as aqua jail.

A real wizard doesn't face roll, the wizards true strength is the op way he can determine the outcome of a battle. I determine the players on my team who are decent and I stick with them and set them up with kill after kill while actively defending/supporting them, little known to them.

Janus and EvL like this.
  20. Korvgubben

You will probably find out soon why posting pics of laughing wizards is a better option than trying to argue in threads like this.

Shdw, Crim88 and Crimson_Scarlet like this.