1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Archer get Succession?

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Void464, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Void464

Will Archer get Succession?

I'd like to know if anyone could finally answer this question because every succ is announced but archer as a usual class has no teaser or anything else.

2. ChoeChoeTrain

Yes archer will get succession as well. 99.9% sure.

3. Flesh007

How do you imagine it? Archer was originally created as a class designed for awakening.

4. Pricilla

Mind give us a proof? No? Then stop spreading false information. Ty. There is no announcement about Archer succession yet. Only info we have, is that Shai won't get succession.

5. Bluedog

Proof? I cant find any official Infos about that.

6. Pricilla

Last Ball Info just scroll the msg

7. T800

You are right, every class but, Archer and Guardian have been announced.

I guess it's not coming. It's not like Pre-awakening kit is good on it's own. It got a lot of stand-alone ranged skills, unlike Awakening which feature combination of skills.

On the other hand, do you want to trade Greatbow for Crossbow?

8. ChoeChoeTrain

Idk man they could just turn the class like diablo 3 demon hunter and add a continuous rapid fire skill :^)

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  9. Void464

Is this like a proof?

Attached Files:

10. Flesh007

11. ChoeChoeTrain

Fateneko likes this.
  12. ForceFPS

No succession for archer, guardian succession was already announced lol

T800, Fateneko and Blitzball like this.
  13. Kripion

lol so maybe PA should consider fixing downhill dmg and add some i frames with cd lower than 9 sec?

#13 Kripion, Jan 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  14. Blitzball

Yea , it's such a shame lol.

Idk why Archer is excluded but not Guardian. It makes no sense :D

T800 likes this.
  15. Xedoc

Actually, that is NOT proof that archer is getting succession. If you look at the date of the post, the plan for succession was announced around that time. The GM is simply replying to the member about the succession system and that it is being added to global labs. He did not mention archer was getting it.

I don't have actual proof, but some other peeps have told me that there was a post by a GM or community manager around the time succession was mentioned back in the fall that they do not have intentions of having succession for archer. I'm sure someone here can dig for the actual proof, but it's pretty obvious looking at the roadmap for Q1. Were not alone since Lahn isn't getting it either nor is Shai (but no one cares about Shai, lulz).

Honestly, I don't see why we, Lahn, and Shai shouldn't have succession. 95% of the scrubs that continue to cry that us archers need a nerf and don't deserve/need succession don't understand what succession is. It is another playstyle to the class. That's all I'm asking for. I have no qualms with the playstyle of archer with awakening being the primary and I really enjoy it; however, it would be interesting and fun to try out another playstyle for the archer, just as like all the other classes.

16. Ramóna

how do we know that shai will not get succession? are there any announces/proof that i missed?

17. Spartakatz

Archer without bow would be strange, but big part of successions was to provide a much easier version of the class, without weapon switches. So I'd be surprised if they left that out.
    Shai could be exception, but who knows.

18. nolasigns

Well, to be fair, that second "proof" has a "?" at the end of Q2- still a chance for those classes they didn't involve.

19. T800

This is end of Q2 for our region, while in Korean, they are getting Mystic/Striker Succession next Thursday on Global Labs - than a week break for Korean New Year - than Lahn - than Guardian. - in 4 weeks they will be done with Successions, maybe 5 if they decide to not pull Wiz/Witch on Mystic/Striker and actually come up with different Succession for this classes.

So in Korea they will be done with Succession in February, just before February release of O'dylitta in KR.

20. Flesh007

Because an archer uses a bow. Crossbow is an auxiliary weapon, not basic.

Lorienil likes this.