1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Archer get Succession?

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Void464, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Flesh007

Yep. This is proof. Succession archer not in the plans. And we don’t need it.
    yQvirDb.jpg

Lorienil likes this.
  2. Kripion

I wonder if

So while Archer is officially exluded from getting succesion MAYBE we can get some tweak/fixes?
    - downhill zero dmg fix?
    - full protection (with removed gaps) on so-called protected skills?
    - lower i frame cd on tactical? (9 sec is reallly long when compared to ANY other class)
    - better accuracy modifiers since all succesion classes have them?
    - better add-on on awa skills?

CompZilla likes this.
  3. Flesh007

I play archer since its release. In my opinion all we need is a normal iframe. For we simply have nothing to defend normally against grab. Given the speed of other classes having a grab.

4. Morv

I think Archer succession could be really fun if they turned it into a short to medium range fighting style, utilizing crossbow for medium ranged and ra'ghon for short ranged. I miss using the ra'ghon, I enjoyed it during the initial leveling period.

Fateneko likes this.
  5. Kripion

Well it depends on what mechanick and skills would be transfered from awk. I really cant imagine archer witout Luthragon Call, piercing light, Smite or hp leach from Radiant add-on

6. Elisabeth Soul

Elisabeth Soul Witch EU

7. Kraken801

It was literally just stated in a Q and A that archer has absolutely no succession planned in the future at all. Yes that can change but the way they built archer means no succession.

8. Sepiriz

What would everyone think of Archer succession focusing on the Ra'ghon spear and Greatbow (given that launch was already a mix of pre and awk). Have short spear throws, stabbing attacks, perhaps a block - something along those lines with the skills from GB in the mix and you lose wristbow instead.

Personally love the Ra' and want to see more of it, less of flickywristbow pls.