1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will GRAPHICS be improved still? POP-IN & distance pixelated!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by FamousAzzkicker, Sep 4, 2018.

1. ambyentlight

Any future toggle options will be sold in the pearl shop so look foward to it and pay to win aswell as pay to optimize graphics.

2. Capitaine Courage

What did you expect ?
    Their remaster is more or les the implementation of YEBIS, with one or two optimisation points here and there.
    Did you already see YEBIS running on others games ? Well, it's juste an lame Reshade developed by a japanese company. It has horrible results on every game they use it (which are usually already ugly to begin with), I don't even know how they manage to keep on selling their middleware.
    It's only made for videos and trailers, or trying to hide what is ugly under a cover of bad makeup, but has only cons when it comes to pure gaming considerations. People who find YEBIS cool don't like videogames usually, they like movies where, sometimes, you have to press on buttons

3. Sandpit_

improving the pop-in distance would be a good move, it's always been the one thing that jars in the graphics. Feels like it should be using up more of my free RAM rather than hitting the SSD. (And HDD pop-ins were really bad)

4. United_Strafes

I do! Thanks. I'll give this toilet another couple weeks while I afk fish, keep an eye on patch notes see if anything interesting besides spending thousands to melt outfits happens, if not I'll just be uninstalling.

5. xgjd4e5vc

Well if you don't like the development speed u can play other games . You don't need to be an *******.

6. Atron

I think thats it .... like many other thing in this game ... half-ased update and moving on.

7. peanut777

dont use the new remastered settings .. use the old settings, problem solved.

8. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Can't wait for u to leave . Haters are never welcomed .

9. United_Strafes

Good thing I'm not a hater then! Love the game, love the sandbox, mechanics, graphics, combat, classes, beautiful living world.

Hate the greed, hate the secrets, hate that they so selfishly screwed it all for a few bucks when the alternatives are so easy and simple.
    Have fun melting them outfits though!

Tvvin likes this.
  10. DVP_BOT

It will be get worse when they add KB input delay in the next patch ...you'll see .

11. ambyentlight

They actually made bdo remastered for the xbox version of the game comeing soon and all we got was a bad port of that remaster.

12. FamousAzzkicker

okay, i just want this to be done, thats all i want, i can wait :D