1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will tamer ever be playable again?

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by irrelevant, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Zealtron

Anything is fun and playable when you don't PvP.

2. MindBlowing

MindBlowing Tamer 61 NA

Sigh, Tamers changes have either been nothing or visual fixes. I'm in such a hard spot right now, I hate playing my Tamer right now but every other class simply doesn't feel right for me.

3. Von_Blaumark

Exactly the same thing applies to me, Minblowing. Couldn't have said it better.

4. ghoulz666

Eh, will still push to 61. Decided to get kutum trinket I have in storage and bump it to DUO.

5. Meldaza

i've just blow my gear to pen 5 days ago and decided to quit, and here i am still back login again and started grinding on tamer again.
    tamer life is a love&hate relationship

6. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

After having fought Riise tamer on eu arsha manshaums, granted i did not always play optimal, as a musa there was nothing wrong with tamer at all. The damage and evasiveness was clearly there and he gave me a good beating. Are people still not satisfied with tamers, what is lacking?

7. Von_Blaumark

Great show putting what is probably one of the top 3 tamer players with ridiculous gear forward to state that the class is ok and doesn't need changing.

Invalid, my friend.

Also, that was not a nodewar.

Double irrelevant.

8. Mich43

Mich43 Wizard

I wonder how you can say that someone with the experience of Risee with Tamer has a invalid opinion on his class.
    90% a git gud issue if you say something like that

9. Von_Blaumark

Who even said that? Are you misquoting me on purpose?

Enlighten me, what opinion does Risee have of the tamer class? Because that wasn't mentioned here at all.

ThatYuffie and Assilma like this.
  10. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

risee has 270+ ap and you're some random guy that doesn't even do pvp, what's your ig name ? i'll know you if you're a pvp player

lmao at thinking you lost cause of class not cause you got outgeared/outskilled by someone with 3 pen weps and almost if not full tet accessories. He probably has 100 ap more than u from renown/sheet difference

tamer is basically a quarter of a class , it has grab and it has ult and it has pet Q ( a single unique mechanic )

my kuno alt has grab, has ult, has 3 frontal guard ignores 2 of which are protected , has medium ranged abilities, has better attack speed for the most part, has stealth, has way better wep swaps etc etc etc

you get the point. It has the same stuff as tamer and more

dmg in bdo is so high that you dont need your entire kit to kill people so even as kuno i can do grab and 1combo people and that's why a quarter of a class can work in some situations and in 1v1. Doesn't make it better than other classes

Meldaza, Mesuka and Reuter like this.
  11. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

You are a good pvper, but objectively speaking you are also an a$$hole, not that I mind. Wether someone is a pvper or not is not up to a self entitled person such as yourself to judge. You also give mixed/biased statements so sometimes one also has to take what you say with a grain of salt. I also did some short trades with riise, where he did down to 20-10% left of my hp non cc, whereas i could do around the same with my 265 ap. In the end he won the dmg race and did not allow me to cc him, i managed two times but it was when he had v which saved him. But im not here judging based bout damage (broken renown), more about how the tamer functions mechanically, as it very well seemes its working just fine, which is as valid observation as your self proclaimed know it all attitude. Meaning tamer is playable?

12. Von_Blaumark

The issue here is you completely disregarded about 80% of what this thread is about. We're talking about playing the class in all the game's facets. Most importantly, and that is where Lemon's pvper aspect also comes in, nodewars and RBF. And no, a class that does ok in a duel with a very skilled player behind it doesn't automatically do well in nodewars. Especially if it doesn't have a disengage anymore.

So please do your homework, get up to speed about what's bugging tamer players and then come back for a constructive discussion here, ok?

Mesuka, JM and Assilma like this.
  13. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

See my thread "The Fate of Tamers", look at all the links. Then please let me know if you still don't understand why people are "still not satisfied with tamer".

Meldaza and MoZex like this.
  14. 920

920 Ninetwenty Tamer 62 EU

I dont know dude , for me Musa is one of the easiest fights because all you have to do is pretty much dodge dmg and trade on his back.

Then again , pvp at 265+ vs 265+ is a joke , let me guess , he rabam into allaround and you died because well theres too much dmg output at that AP.

At that AP the faults of any class are lessened because its not real pvp anymore , its just hitting stuff and watching it to 50% of enemy hp.

15. irrelevant

then again he could dodge the rabam and go all in when its down or be aware of the pet followup whenever allround is used but who learns classes nowadays

but yeah that's pretty much the only thing tamer can do lol, and both of those arent even cc

if u play vs some other class they can do 3 times as many things and that's my point here, also 1v1 and grp pvp are completely different and in a group fight the moment you get in range to do damage as tamer you'll just die, either by people swapping on you or chasing you down cause you can't disengage at all

Mesuka, Fateneko and Reuter like this.
  16. lochtar01

I made my Tamer back when Lemon was a god like class of his own, and still love and have fun on her everyday! Now Is she the best of the best? No, but I think she does well enough to have fun and nowadays In this game fun Is hard to achieve for any class ^_^

17. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

It's actually so much worse than people make it out to be. I've never seen anything so ludicrously imbalanced in any game I've ever played.

Monchizi, Mesuka and irrelevant like this.
  18. lochtar01

Lets just all admit Lemon has the most PVP expirence In this forum and Is better than all of you

irrelevant likes this.
  19. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

It's actually sickening how they've left the class in this state for months.

Mesuka likes this.
  20. irrelevant

cus people on the forum don't do group pvp/rbf

JM, Mesuka and Assilma like this.