1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will tamer ever be playable again?

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by irrelevant, Jun 24, 2018.

1. ghoulz666

The damn thing still drowns in the kiddy shallows at desert fogans.

2. Meldaza

i hate fogan especially for that :d

3. Syun

Syun Seeon Tamer 61 NA

The new 220 ap grind zone heillang cant even be summoned because It's below sea level. He just despawns on the button press.

Same goes for the witchzard pets too, dunno about striker's summons. But Ive never heard of witchzards complaining that their pets cant touch shallow waters.

4. Lenerlink

i think thats because they can summon it to attack over water with their flows. Dont fully know but i dont see them having a problem grinding at frogans complaining that their flows dont work.

5. The-TJ

Wiz/Witch don't need there pets out for their "pet attacks" to work, cause they are treated like flows

6. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

Exactly. Outside of idle attack commands the Witchzard pets aren't tied to some AI either, what you see in those flows is basically just an animation of the pet that always triggers (even when, as it has been mentioned, the pet isn't even out) and is unrelated to the actual damage infliction. Thus the damage output can't be potentially botched by breaking AI and/or server lag.

In summary the Witchzard pets are more straight-forward in their design and more reliable than the pet of an actual summoner class.

#326 Reuter, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    Von_Blaumark and TheYoda like this.
  7. Rubio

is one of the reasons why I have not learned tamer more than a dog looks like a cat :).
    I reported it a long time ago but since then nothing has been done, I continue to hope that they will settle it.

8. Hydronix

Oh look you're trying to get your class fixed, or maybe it's just broken idk. LOL. stop being a ****ing joke in sorc thread cause u clearly don't know what you're talking about and stick to your own class's thread.

9. Hydronix

Also figured i'd let you know your abilities name isn't pole jump it's cloud ride or cloud stomp whichever you're talking about. hehe xd

10. Syun

Syun Seeon Tamer 61 NA

Hey welcome to the tamer forum generic troll smh

#330 Syun, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    TheYoda likes this.
  11. Beond

it is warrior is the class that needs help

12. Ishi

hehe xd

13. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

I understand, Tamer is a meme, and the class is literally good for nothing, But I'm starting to realize that this community never wanted true balance to begin with. With these trolls it further emphasizes that, even though you can get away wit things via online, They rather poke and make fun of real priorities that need to be address.

however, begin to poke fun at them within their forums, then you get crucified for stating a thing or two about their own class, even providing video evidence as proof. These people don't want true balance. They can't handle it. They want a game where they can easily kill and triumph since reality gets the best of them. So somewhere in their psyche, they wanna win, anywhere they can. Desperate for victory, even at the cost of other's own enjoyment of the game.

I don't even know why I'm typin up this...should be evident enough that the dev's are incompetent to listen to their players. And to add cherry on top you have a toxic community with raging elitism brewing in their trousers because Stacy gave oral without them knowing. Now they take it out on the forums.

FeelsBad...

Syun likes this.
  14. ghoulz666

Well, greedy players that don't care about balance or meaningful content isn't helping either.

15. Mr. Nope

16. Von_Blaumark

And the really sad part about it is that we're mostly asking for fixes. Not even buffs.

Syun and DocPepper like this.
  17. Shiicha

For sure its pretty trash . for sure we knew that when we started playing it ( or not ) .
    That can be pretty triggering but what is really pissing me off is how differently the classes are treated by those monkeys at pearl abyss ...
    Who decided that tamer needs to have iframe on pole jump removed ( and replaced by the most bugged animation due to an ape programmed SA and and " pseudo-damage reduction " while casting which is like what ? 0,02% DR ? ) but wiz / witch can keep it on teleport and zerk on rocket jump?
    Who decided that moonlight lose CC but still have SA while ninjas and kuno still have iframe + CC on blockjump ?
    Thats what is actually pissing me off to be honest . PA are ****ing monkeys who just do wtf they want and whats next ? end our suffering and DELETE THE CLASS and provide us weapons exchange coupons for free TY.

Meanwhile in witch and wizzard question ... Debating about why wizzard have a grab and witch a block lmfao

#337 Shiicha, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  18. 920

920 Ninetwenty Tamer 62 EU

You know what the real funny thing is , regardless of skill utility and whatnot.

I find it really funny that some classes take less damage than others because they scale better with DR and that DR impacts FG and SA's and whatnot. But then the same classes that are really tanky and benefit the most from this : valks wars zerks strikers mystics are the ones that are most vocal and compain about how **** their classes is. When not only do they have a stable skillset but they also benefit from extra tankiness in a game where at onepoint other people get oneshot.

19. Shiicha

Cough cough ... strikers mystics

20. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU