1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Will YOU find (GM)Death?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GM Salome, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

I figured I'd leave some for other ppl and go do some art :D

GM Salome likes this.
  2. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

*teaches Death how to use Photoshop to hide better* :D

GM Salome likes this.
  3. GM Salome

Game Master

Everyone who took part today did really well, but you were clearly on a roll, @Amarenda :D

Amarenda likes this.
  4. Rayin

Hey guys, i have a suggestion: do you know what would be a good forum game?
    If you'd actually make more Q & A with PA talking about issues reported more than once or from the beginning of this game/years and let us discuss PA answers, so you'd see a lot more entertainment.
    Actual questions that are asked even here on forum, not just from Twitter, FB or staged questions that you guys prepared for PA or the other way around.

No offense for Death, but as much as this mini-games and your involvement in forum can be appreciated, your involvement in forum for such trivial activities when the status of this game is on hiatus for your customers and half of them do not know what the heck is going on and the fact that this place feels like a wasteland and is pointless to suggest anything, are as disheartening as the recent gameplay changes.

I feel like we're Guinea Pigs and you're PA lab assistants, you can't experiment by yourself so you go often in the resting room to take a coffee while we wait in our cages for something to happen and PA pops up once in a week to decide who dies, who lives, who must develope some sort of disease and who must sleep in a cage full of spikes where the movements are restricted.

eitheldin and Zarankai like this.
  5. BDOISBROKEN

Still haven't fixed the game yet I see........................

6. Zarankai

All im saying - is that I would prefer an event where GM's actually give out things to their players like box drop events with an increased chance to receive some good loot or something like that.
    Firstly - It would close the chasm between management and the customers(players) so GM's can have a human interaction with us and vice versa, secondly there would be more reassurance and loyalty to stay from the players, knowing that you (GM's/Devs whoever) are working towards our end game happiness and quality of life regarding this game. instead of us having the impression that you are all out to just take the money from our credit card for your own salary.
    instead of getting cron stones and more cron stones from the luxury shakatu box after a whole month of anticipation - at least release the caphras fail safe content to work around the 6 months of successive failures, and enduring the endless black hole of dispair that I have had to put up with since achieving 520gs, after almost a year of grinding at least 1-5 hours most days.

I've scratched on the surface of what I personally believe to be one of many major issues in the game, based on my experience of playing from closed beta up until this day.

To be honest im quite tired so some of this information may not connect in the way I had hoped but my bottom line is that I would like for the EU especially be catered for in the same way that the NA/KR is and actually to hold polls and ask us questions about certain aspects of the game to gather information on our selective server so that we as a community, can band together and have our voice heard. and ultimately help the game grow into the fantasy that we have loved since before release.

7. Peisinoe

Idk..... I think they deserve a pay rise for putting up with all of the whinging I see....

8. Beeso

I think I might have met GM Death in Lucid Dream today.

9. Zarankai

You are probably one of those people who let your kids get away with murder staying up all hours of the night to play xbox and when they shout at you because they dont wanna get off, you go and cook them food (or buy pearls) to endorse their trashy behaviour.

If we dont express our views on this platform how are they gonna get valid feedback instead of

"ohh lets give ourselves a payrise because we have listened to alot of moaning"

Its their job to listen so dont start that rubbish mate.

Also have you seen the amount of outifts that have sold globally - they got more than a payrise - they get free donations every day from players like you and me.

10. Peisinoe

I don’t have kids, but if I did, they would have the kind of upbringing where they were aware of others, polite, compassionate and respectful. I wouldn’t deal with nonsense, but you don’t know me, so I can’t expect you to make an accurate judgement.

There are many avenues for expressing your feedback in a constructive way. Tantrums on an entertainment thread are not the more usual way to achieve change.

It’s their job to maintain the game. They are GMs, not counsellors. Of course they help to gather and pass on feedback to the relevant bodies, but they are not primarily here to listen to whining.

Your last comment implies that GMs are shareholders. I doubt that is the case, but perhaps you have evidence that they are. Otherwise, you should be aware that they will be paid a salary and not a pearl shop based commission.