1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Wind Step bug

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Rotkif, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Rotkif

Hello

I encountered weird bug with Wind Step (Ranger, awake form) about 3 times (playing 3rd month). It might be hard to reproduce and I am not sure what is exact moment when it happen. I remember it occured during fight with Kzarka and Giant Mudster. My guess is it has something with getting hit by CC during iframe which of course shouldn't take place. This is how it goes: I use WS onward into the boss, than I can't control my character and it goes backward while doing very long WS (about 10 times longer than normal in 1 tick and can't be stopped).

:|

2. GM BBrilliant

Game Master

That is a very interesting interaction you are having Rotkif, do you have videos or screenshots of this as it will help us investigate this! :)

3. Rotkif

I don't have any videos of it, i tried to find something on the Internet, but without luck. Screenshot probably won't be helpfull in this case and I don't have any too.

4. Rotkif

It happend again. This time when Dim Tree Spirit threw on me one of his stones. I tried to avoid it with windstep and this weird interaction took place, this was first time my ranger went forward, not backward, very long dash, during it I can't do anything like before. I don't believe I am the only one who experienced it. I hope someone can confirm this is the real problem and it will be fixed. (btw few days ago I died because of it during fight with Karanda).
    :|