1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Witch Damage vs Wizard

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by ManDown, Aug 21, 2018.

1. FunkD

Azzwipes, I don't need to explain this any further than my OP. Witch does more dmg. OMG...

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Witch will do more damage on cc, wizard will do more damage on a non cc.

There is a chart comparing all their skills. They come out with wiz having higher multipliers on some skills with higher crith %'s on all his skills vs witch.

Witch has more cc damage.

People say wiz is stronger than witch because of the 100% and the fact he now has s block and a grab.

I dont think you know what you are talking about at all.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...yJn15kpC8huaHPSKhnYiy0KJWU/edit#gid=826530657

Also take noted that witch shift + F animation is about 1.5x slower than wizards cata.
    The damage evens out due to little things like slower casting on witch skills, wizard having 100% crit on certain skills, etc.

#22 Lemon Crush, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    LoganSilver likes this.
  3. Arzurag

Why not ? You could test it pretty easily, it just needs some ppl and a bit effort.

I believe in evidence; the more you have, the better you can prove your point by underlining your arguments with factual results. In addition, it makes you more reasonable and shows maturity.

Guess, you lack such, tho.

4. FunkD

Stop right there....

I do indeed. Witch deals more dmg. Is it massive? nah.. Witch deals more dmg/dps tho stop being an azz. And don't **** out attempts at numbers trying to decipher PA's craziness, just play the game it is objectively obvious I see it in RBF I see it in Battle Arena there is literally nothing to argue here.

I'm ignoring the guy/gal who tried to defend TRI/DUO was softcap... I can't even mang...

#24 FunkD, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  5. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

You ignore replies with actual numbers backing the claims they make, and we are all suppose to take you at your word that its wrong?

By this time you should be able to find something to back your claims!

Wizard does 8% more dmg than Witch overall, can you disprove this claim in any way? Hint: the word of a random guy online is NOT disproving anything

6. Jollywand

mmmm nope it the other way around witch have higher base damage and more sustains high cd on skill and long animation on skill she's like a turret
    Meanwhile wiz have more burst shorter cd shorter animation and grab and the ulti its totaly broken its more like a bruiser

7. Jollywand

where?! its isnt write anywhere so where's ur proof?!

No proof?! then stfu

8. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

According to the people claiming witch does more dmg, someone writing it on the forum is all the proof needed.

9. Jollywand

lol ok ur just full of crap or a troll bb

10. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

I have tried several times to get someone to show a real test of the dmg, only reply is that there are tests. Nobody want to share those tests.
    What is more, using the only other thing we have to go by, text on the skills, is not good enough since it dont apply correct ingame for some reason (according to some people, again no test)

#30 Itago, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  11. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

I have wiz 61.33 and witch 61.07 . Witch has more burst 1 skill. Burst means amount of damage in 1 move/skill. Witch has so far more dmg than wizard , but wizard has a better rotation and shorter cd’s which means more consistentcy.