1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Witch PVE Buff when?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Jannanomana, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

Doing a chill grind and not even caring about your skill rotation and pulls is 2 different things.
    But you can do chill grind with decent skill rotations and pulls.

If you wanna go braindead grind go polly.

Don't ask for buffs just becouse you are too lazy to put in any effort. Also even the laziest sorcs take the effort of doing back attacks, which you clearly don't according to the clip you posted

#21 Kerenis, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Naicon and Mana_Mafia like this.
  2. KeK0011

KeK0011 62 EU

Guy has 30ap less than you and you are talking about villa buffs lol

I dont think ive met any1 so delusional as you are tbh

Mana_Mafia, R.Prescott and Kerenis like this.
  3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

hystria is about pulls mostly and using backattacks when u do the pulls. cant really slack with that or performance is gonna drop alot.

Mana_Mafia and R.Prescott like this.
  4. RIPTOR

yed you know wath you do; flashy effects shooting no sense skills, oh look that lights and blooms !! im 300 ap waifu with flashy effects im god...

i know what you must do;
    option 1; learn to play properly your class from other guys or tutorials instead think you do it good
    option 2; on main character screen push on delete character, no regrets

you claim a unnecesary buff, what do you want ? grind top class with left click button ?...

Kerenis likes this.
  5. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

[​IMG]

Naicon, R.Prescott and RIPTOR like this.
  6. RIPTOR

thats me when i think on play as sorc and my unprotected rotations xDDD

7. Gojira

regardless of vid and not grouping better to do damage. it is true ive played on Global labs and maxed out witch to see if how she scales up comapired to other classes eg. mystic in my case. yeah its night and day.

i know witch's has had a scaling issue for a long time and the band aid fixes where they just tack on more flat ap (i think it was 80) to our pets to compensate. i honestly think they just screwed up that design and dont know how to fix it.

i think it would have just been better to have pet as visuals for the animation and not run around with us to avoid these problems.

non awakend we dont have same issues with scaling thats why you see ok damage when take ultimate versions.
    succession will be the fix to this im thinking where it will probally out do awaken in hysteria but will have to wait and see.

if it does kinda of sucks because i like playing in awakend mode mixing in non awake skills.

Jannanomana likes this.
  8. WinterRED

No monster attack skill add-on at all? Also at that level of AP you really need to incorporate staff skills as well. Especially MMA for PvE.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  9. Gojira

bigandshiny has done a test in hysteria already and accuracy and level difference. he tested in hyst a level 56 and a 64 character. both hit a rate of 95% so for pve it doesnt matter if you have the same gear. if you want to look it up yourself google it and there is a redit thread.

10. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

Witch performance Is below average.
    Remove Jannanomana from witch statistics - > Average witch performance skyrocket

Source of all witch problems seems to be Jannanomana. Pls buff witch, by removing Jannanomana from game.

11. Kittyberry

Kittyberry Ranger 63 NA

I have a friend in my guild who grinds efficiently with 274 kutum, so I don't know if you don't know how to grind at Hystria or you just don't know your class at all.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  12. Cyllie

You are not controlling the mobs...they are controlling you. You are standing in a single spot and letting them come from all over. Cluster your mobs together, use your teleport, and hit them from behind. Use some of the CC you have...and position the mobs...jeesh.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  13. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

The mobs on global aren't nerfed down. How do you not notice they are tankier and take longer to kill with equal gear and level compared to your main server character? You are clearly blind.

Just because you have been doing it for 3 years doesn't mean you know what you are doing.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  14. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

And witch/wiz streamers are still killing them in 10 seconds vs your 25 seconds.... so apparently you are doing it wrong. You have no argument here.

As braindead as it gets....https://www.twitch.tv/bigandshiny/video/523044168

#34 Lemon Crush, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Mana_Mafia likes this.
  15. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

private server or what?

How he can survive with 33 DP LOL - what the hell is he doing? is that some kind of exploit?
    [​IMG]

16. nolasigns

I watched the first pull. He has 349dp from what he showed.

17. nolasigns

But just to take a wild guess without watching the whole deal, he's probably flexing his protection rotation.

18. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

maybe he don't facetank the mobs like you

19. GuiltGuy

It is so sarcastic that witch does well in early griding spots but than fades dramatically later on and yes buffs for pve for witchards please.

20. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

they actually dont do well in early spots unless you are competing with people with low gear.... because as soon as people have gear to onetap easy areas, witchzard mobility kills their efficiency.

Mana_Mafia likes this.