1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Witch V Mystic higher tier PvE

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Viete, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Viete

i was wondering which of the 2 classes above (mystic or witch) were more efficient at grinding places like akkam/hysteria solo (assuming soft cap)

thanks in advance o/

2. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

Geared enough mystic , better survivability , debuffs as well as the ability to mess up anyone who flags on you against most classes especially witches and wizards. The mobs there also tend to kd you easily .Your most likely to end up in a fight there so i personally go with mystic on this one.

Viete likes this.
  3. Enzia

Wizard!

4. Blitzball

What a bunch of bull*** !

Witch & Wizard are the most OP classes in the game since the beginning in March 2016. They are best at PVE , by far

Mystic has very low damage. She is one of the worst PVE class with Striker.

5. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

6. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

High end PvE?

Mystic. Unless it's Gyfin.

7. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

You my friend are very undergeared and dont know how to play your class , is what I gather from most of you posts, not to mention have you even grinded in any of the end game spots?Hysteria,ackmans,gyfins manshuams,murmok or even ronaros?

Once you reach a certain level and gear threshold the grinding ability of classes change, certain classes perform better in other areas than others
    , in this case the OP asked about ackmans and hysteria were mystic happens to be more suited. If he asked the the most ideal it would of been sorc and ranger.

Also if refering to fastest cleares for pve , musa is the best for most areas for soloing just require a ton of pots.Witch/wiz are overall good performers especially early game and are only seen as gods in large scale pvp because most of it revolves around them with PAs and heals.

Stillwaters likes this.
  8. Atakarias

9. Blitzball

This propaganda have to STOP

Look at this :

Conclusion : WITCH IS A LOT BETTER IN PVE , HIGH-END SPOT INCLUDED. LOOK AT THE ABSOLUTE BLIZZARD DAMAGES. ALSO , YOU CAN TIME THE KILL SPEED IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME

10. Decem

Dude,

Mystic is lvl61, she is using Kutum 238ap and sturdy alchemy stone lol.

Witch is 62 , has 265/261 AP and also using perfume.

Why do you always have to discredit yourself ?

Crimson_Scarlet, Mgp and VardaSkaya like this.
  11. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Mystic 61 NA

I have a 62 witch and 61 mystic. The mystic pve’s with 246 ap with Kutum. My witch pve’s with 266 ap with nouver (254 with Kutum).

My mystic is by far better at PvE at most spots.

Low end grind spots: My mystic can kill 5500-6000 fogans an hour of uncontested. 5500 is the number I usually average, but if I try hard it goes up to 6000. Witch on the other hand can clear closer to 5000.

Mid range mobs: My witch can clear manshuams about as fast as my mystic. The speed advantage of getting to a new pack is reduced as it takes a while to kill mobs. I average around 3,000 trash an hour with both mystic and witch with kama blessing, 12% ecology boost, and no arsha/region/loot scroll bonuses.

High end mobs: I have not taken my mystic to aakman or hystria. From what I hear, mystic is better at hystria. But given my 8 higher AP on my witch, I usually use my witch in these zones.

Witches are generally considered low tier in hystria (worse than wizard who are decent but not top tier). Mystics are above average for hystria, but not top tier like sorc.

Generic answer: Witch will outclear mystic at low level mobs with very low ap (under 200). Mystic will outclear witch at moderate or high AP levels.

12. ghoulz666

They're top tier with AoE burst for most things. With their CDs, they start to struggle with high health enemies. With classes like Sorc or w/e, they can pump out an endless onslaught of damage on mobs with a ton of health.