1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Witch/Wiz Skill Change Results (PVE/PVP) 6-4-2019

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by 2Cents, Jun 6, 2019.

1. 2Cents

You probably have around 160 DR. Those stats are terrible vs any 261+ AP. You will die to every single combo in the game. That's just how BDO is.

Fearless V likes this.
  2. Noixi

QFT...

I'd still give it ALL away to have +100 foot range added on all non AWK skills.

3. Stillwaters

How you get that high HP? Seems my wiz has lower HP pool than my other classes

4. LordCrusty

That's with buffs, Exquisite cron, draught, Resp protection stone , body enh villa, 2x tet ruins rings, tet valtarra belt, giath,crystals , Caphra level 4 tet boss armor, 2x tet whale earings, garmoth heart nouver then lvl 62 and lvl 34 health

Technically with church buffs, loyalty HP buffs and a perfume of courage instead of a draught i can get about 5.5.

#24 LordCrusty, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Fearless V, Maginha and Stillwaters like this.
  5. Stillwaters

Thanks

Maginha likes this.
  6. [MKS]Tao

Is there a changelog of what they did to Witch and Wizard? In the patch notes I only see the devs comment with no other info. (I have been away from the game the past few months)

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

huge pve buffs (but for endgame spots, as we dont really have better mobility) that gave us some chance to actually farm with mains. still they did nothing to fix pet scaling.

some pvp buffs - long story short:

witch has borderline broken voltaic pulse now. faster+eva debuff. yoke is stronger.

wizard got ap buff on hellfire use. aqua jail now debuffs evasion instead of speed. chilling wave is stronger.

Stillwaters likes this.
  8. [MKS]Tao

Thanks! Voltaic pulse broken mechanically, or game breakingly good?

A shame pet scaling didn't get fixed. Instead of fixing the main problem, they band-aided it over it seems.

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, it was first buffed to be cast noticeably faster, then they added -15% evasion debuff on it later. it is one click wonder powerhouse now.

[QUOTE="[MKS]
    A shame pet scaling didn't get fixed. Instead of fixing the main problem, they band-aided it over it seems.[/QUOTE]
    as more people get good defensive gear and as there are tougher mobs to fight, problem will emerge again. and again.