1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiz: DR or Evasion for endgame?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Meowingtons, Jun 3, 2019.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

yea i would say most other classes perform way better with upgrades (they simply scale better) and even on lower gear with 10s of billions less price.

2. Meowingtons

Problem is, i can't reroll. Imagine my gear on a mystic lul. i could literally play with my forehead. But People still call us op (which was true in softcap times tbh cause our ap scaling pretty much stops there). I'll still continue my journey to 347+ dp and share my experience

3. Mattys

So you are actually telling me that evasion builds are cancer and yet so far you play urself with it and telling how good it is?
    Intresting buddy. :)

4. Desibabez94

Hello friend o7
    Memevasion witch since 2016 here.

Go evasion. It’s much cheaper, just as effective and easier to manage. I glide around with ease and rarely die unless someone is over 300 ap or so. My DP is 430 and my evasion rate buffed is around 800.

I do have an ap / PvE set also but this is my pvp gear and I have so much fun it’s crazy.

Hope this helped ~

Attached Files:

Aelisah likes this.
  5. Meowingtons

That's good to hear. I don't have dp acc cause I burn all my silver on pen muskan attempts atm :/ but I'll work on it in the near future

#25 Meowingtons, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  6. Kowalska

But you are comparing pears to apples here.
    You are playing musa which works differently with evasion comparing to witch/wizz.
    As these two classes you dont focus on 1v1 because there is no point, there is little need of any deffensives stat in pve, and in large scale pvp we have our pa and other thingies.
    Witch and wizzards should focus their resources into getting accuracy and AP. Evasion wont change sht if you dont have large amounts of it and even then there are 100% accuracy skills and evasion debuffs anyway. Evasion is only good if someone has low accuracy, deffensive stats in this game are pretty lackluster no matter what.

#26 Kowalska, Sep 10, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  7. Aelisah

Wow interesting build ! I had no idea Zereth was like this.
    I have a PEN heve. Is it worth changing it to Zereth?
    Basically delivering 1 slot crystal for +15% KD resist
    But gain +2 dp / +8 evasion ?

(Im halfway my DP / hybrid build, making the move from AP to evasion cuz im having more fun like this in PVP)

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

even if you opt for 1 slot helm with better base stats, id say steel taritas would be better choice due to it having float resist. kd is easy to stack via other means.

Aelisah likes this.