1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizard F+W none-awak into awak?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Tjaranis, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Tjaranis

a thing that annoyes the crap out of me every time i do wizard testing:
    why is the wizard not inputted the same as the witch in the weapon switching? it seems utterly retarded that wiz doesn't have an input key to switch to awak but must rely on hotkeys of which we already have to few to key up all available skills (even using input on majority you will lack a lot of hotkeys for what you want).

seems like a silly difference in inputs when they this aspect of them are the exact same.

water sphere for those who are in doubt. (should be hellfire on shift+rmb and sphere on f+w or f+s would be better at it would be blocking untill use for both witch and wiz; switch the current s+f to be w+f as it got sa anyway so doesn't matter you have to click w for it).

#1 Tjaranis, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

witchez have it real easy with detonative flow and how it can animationcancel preawakening skills with ease. wizards cant do that. hotkeyed waterspehere doesnt animation cancel. i think they should add w+f input in preawakening that would trigger watesphere skill.

Fateneko and Tjaranis like this.
  3. Exaah

or hellfire, at the very least

Fateneko and Tjaranis like this.
  4. Misantropo

earth response should go pre-awk in both classes as well.

Tjaranis likes this.
  5. Tjaranis

I wasn't aware it went pre-awak on wiz, the more skills we can use to go from and too the better as currently our switches are extremely vulnerable.
    i honestly feel both wiz/witch need to be able to go into block directly from pre-awak, as that's our big handicap (we got no effective way to block when comming out of CC and teleport is so unreliable that you will rarely do 20min of pvp without it ****ing up at least a couple of times...

everytime you see a "witch/wiz" jump you know the person is shaking their head and complaining that they wanted to teleport; hotkey teleport is noteworthy slower then input teleport from CC; enough that it courses death instead of escape in some cases)

6. Misantropo

neither of them go pre-awk on earth response, both should.

Tjaranis likes this.
  7. Tjaranis

would be nice.

if it got a block on it we would even have a small dodge movement that was safe, not quite an iframe or SA but you know; just having one skill that allowed small repositioning while people are dancing in circles around us; which had any kind of CC protection, like literally every other class in the game has in spades, would be an amazing feeling compared to now ;D

8. Despins

It was more of a distintive or balance feature in favor of witch.

Maybe it makes less sense now, but considering the massive damage difference between the two "equivalent" skill, I can understand why the water grenade is slower than detonative flow. In key inputs and animations. It's basically wizard has a long distance kill combo while witch does not unless the target is squishy (pen kzarka).