1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Wizard Gosphy

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Guybrush_Threepwood, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Guybrush_Threepwood

I am so mad about this pet called WIZARD GOSPHY, I bought it last month when I was already at my limit, but I bought it anyway, thinking that it will help maintain aggro to the mobs I am currently luring, but NO

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT IT REALLY DOES ? It walks to a bunch of mobs then it lures ONE, sometimes even fails maybe because it's too far, but it's really NOT that far. Geez. The description of this pet says something about increasing aggro, I thought I would be able to lure more monsters and carry them further.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just noticed it today how this pet works. :(

Before I buy more stuff that doesn't really work as advertised. How about Desert Camo, does it work concealing me from enemy guild ? I was told pet enemy detection can reveal the concealment from this costume. It's a more expensive item than pet but pet, which is cheaper, beats this costume's function, there is also flare if I'm not mistaken, so what's the point really.

Have to be more careful buying stuffs from the cash shop, before this was furnitures giving buff I thought was permanent turned out it's only 30 times.

#1 Guybrush_Threepwood, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    MoonDance17 likes this.
  2. GM Jeste

Game Master

Greetings,

I'm sorry for this confusion. The Wizard Gophy's special skill is indeed "Taunt monster" and its aggro can go up to every 4sec.
    As for the camo costume, pets and flare can indeed reveal your position, however only for a short amount of time. It will, in general, hide you from other players and an enemy guild.
    Finally, furniture giving buff bought in the Pearl Shop indeed show a lifespan, however, you should be able to use it indefinitely. If this is not the case and if you encounter any issue with it, please don't hesitate to send us a ticket.

Guybrush_Threepwood likes this.
  3. Guybrush_Threepwood

This pet will only lure ONE monster each time, imo that's totally useless. I thought it will help taunt monster that's already following the character because monsters lose aggro quite fast.

But no worries, I'll just be more careful buying from pearlshop now because some items might not be working as advertised or as I thought it would be.