1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed [Wizard/Witch][FIXED] Accuracy on Skills not working

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kargor, May 17, 2018.

1. Kargor

With today patch it seems that there are some changes to certain skills. I am missing a lot now, e.g my grind speed is Pila Ku is somewhat slower now and the damage done is also more random as it used to be (beside the fact that you not adjusted the mobs for the current CC changes).

Lithi, taylos, Buv and 5 others like this.
  2. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

Don't know if it's accuray, but her overall dmg is reduced by 30-40%. Already confirmed by few PVP players.
    I'm waiting for an info if it's "hidden nerf" (it's so obvious that it's hard to call it "hidden") or intended?
    Do we get any info or publisher doesn't care as always?

Buv, KabukixD, G-mouse and 1 other person like this.
  3. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

Bert1672 likes this.
  4. GM Dew

Game Master

Thank you for reporting this, I will forward it to our QA team for further testing.

If you come across any extra information regarding this, please let us know!

Best regards,
    GM Dew

KabukixD, Bert1672, Despins and 6 others like this.
  5. Allegame

softcap witch tested Thunderstorm on softcap valk (standing still) and it did 10% of hp as damage (best witch skill), something is off in PvP and PVE also

KabukixD and G-mouse like this.
  6. Kargor

Honestly, I expect another emergency maintenance tomorrow, everything else is far from being professional.

7. obitum

@GM Dew If you get any extra information too we'd like to know, thanks you.

8. DanksRippin

im a wizard 251ap and before the patch i could 1-2 combo my 294 dp mystic guildie, after patch with the same gear on it takes me 4-5 combos to kill him. im not using water sphere water bomb or blizzard at all when i fight him, according to patch notes those are the only skills that changed. why do i do so much less damage?

9. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Mystic 61 NA

Objective data:

Softcap witch. Tested my abilities against a tamer's guard (block bar). Prior to this patch, 1 spell reduced the guard to zero and did minimal damage (thunderstorm). Post patch, it takes 2 abilities (thunderstorm and voltaic pulse) to reduce the guard to zero. The tamer had tet boss gear (muskan's) and ~510-520 GS. The tamer's gear and my gear was unchanged.

Subjective opinion below:

My damage against a 510-520 GS warrior with urugon's felt similar to last patch. I did not test against the block bar as the warrior was not the same one I tested damage with prior to the patch. But overall PvP damage against the warrior was in line with what I expected.

My damage against a 525 GS striker was lower than I expected. 1 combo, even after landing a CC, did well under half the health bar of damage. While strikers are generally tanks to magic damage, my damage felt low. Unsure if the striker was using muskan's or urugon's boots. Again, not tested damage against this specific striker.

10. Fooba

I did Pila scrolls today @ 261 AP, I normally almost 1 shot or 3/4 HP khalk with Voltatic. Today i was doing barley 20% of his hp.

11. Greengosu

I dont know how pve, but i do no damage in pvp anymore, i am softcap witch. Even on e buff engage i do not do anything in pvp after patch..

KabukixD likes this.
  12. Azasin

I am not sure if anyone tested this out but today I tried doing some tests and so far what I see is our pet dmg is not being applies correctly. I am a 254 ap wiz atking a 294 dp wiz and with the pet flow on aqua jail and cata I am doing around 1100-1200 dmg but I soon unspeced my flow and use the abilities again and the dmg without the pet was around 900-1000. I also tried to not hit the person with the aqua jail and cata itself and only use the flow and it did around the estimate dmg of 200-300max. Our main dmg from the skills were from the pet flows so there is a problem why they are doing so little dmg. bollide of destruction is our ulti and even after the patch the skill itself without 100% is basically the same dmg as before and this skill is a skill without a pet flow so the problem to our dmg nerf could be our pet flows not applying the dmg its suppose to be.

Try it out. @GM Dew

#12 Azasin, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    KabukixD, numkey1g and DanksRippin like this.
  13. Moen

Moen Sorceress 8 EU

Hello, I'm a wiz, and now I dont do damage anymore, like, i'm a gentle and warm little camp fire while I was a f*** fire tempest before.

source : hours of test in arena with my guildmates.

I have to make a "i destroy my stuf bicoz wiz is ded" !?

BTW : I try in PVE VS manshaums and it takes 4 to 5 skills to clean a pack now, before it takes 1 to 2 skills

KabukixD likes this.
  14. Diazepam

Can confirm both pve and pvp dmg is bugged for wiz. Certain wiz spells do noticeably less damage than before patch, the ones i find the worst are Catalysm / Aqua Jail / Water Sphere & Hellfire for wizard.

#14 Diazepam, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  15. numkey1g

So..... PVE Damage is broken for sure. My static gyfin group can easily clear 5th rotation with 8 seconds to spair, but since patch every group with 241+ AP Wizard's is noticeably slower by 8 seconds. So... This is actually the first Game provider I've ever seen to ever repeatedly break their game on live servers.. Test servers, HELLOO?. Lol wtf?

16. obitum

I hate how they screwed us on pve as well. I mean I can live with the pvp nerf since every class got nerfed to oblivions but pve... realy

KabukixD likes this.
  17. Maidie

I noticed damage reduced on mashaums after Wednesday patch. I make 2k trash without buffs but I made 1.7k with villa after patch. This was corrected after Thursday patch when I went back to 2k without villa buff. There are apparently undocumented changes on witchards skills.

KabukixD likes this.
  18. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Any video evidence?

Ezikeo likes this.
  19. Allegame

I think the flows of our skills do no hit because it has no +accuracy on it? Idk it can be an ideea where to look. prob the flow is missing to much and thats why our damage is 30-40% lower.
    @GM Dew this can be a lead if it helps

20. Greengosu

Crimson_Scarlet and Getfader like this.