1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed [Wizard/Witch][FIXED] Accuracy on Skills not working

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Kargor, May 17, 2018.

1. Szakłak

:(
    What should I reroll to? what is op right now?

2. Sairek Ceareste

Sairek Ceareste Ceareste Wizard 59

Smarter idea would be just to reroll into a completely different game.

The more people who just accept the changes and stay, the more it sets a precedent that this type of behavior from them is okay (especially if you specifically give them money for doing it).

MrPetroski and Nakria like this.
  3. Gojira

@GM Dew Can we get some acknowledgement, an update. something???

4. obitum

Am I the only one getting knocked out of Super armor while casting while doing relics and such? I am a witch.

5. Szakłak

I am playing PoE right now, enjoyin new content. Bdo is kinda dead for me

TheReason likes this.
  6. 2slice

I like to have your thoughts. Good or bad experiences, please. Is dueling a witch/wizard for grind spot a meme?

7. Arturia Pendragon

Arturia Pendragon Witch 62 NA

Im not an end game witch, but I can tell you from doing pve and lots of pvp. I can't even tell the difference. Especially in pvp. :/ I'm sure there is, but it deff feels the damn same.

8. Fluffinator

The major complaint is ap doesn't scale the same as other classes don't really notice till you get more gear.

iller likes this.
  9. Meteorlogikus

NA Roundtable:

Regarding balance patches, Pearl Abyss has requested for Kakao Games to follow up on a character feedback regarding any glaring issues each class may have presently so that they may pass it onto the Developers as soon as possible. Glaring issues can be identified as some classes skills not functioning as intended based on tooltips or the class skill set not allowing it to be in a playable position. An example here would be Wizard & Witch players reporting their damage is currently bugged still despite the 80 AP gain to Witches and Wizards. Some players have said they noticed they’re hitting some better damage compared to the last patch however they’re still lacking to the point it feels the damage isn’t fully being applied. Particularly mid gear to low gear could feel the increase some compared to higher tier gear where the it feels more heavily nerfed.

source:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...UoxOEhdIRMgMaF__X7jaYWevrGXYU8OFtDEDZokjU/pub

10. DanksRippin

if you have 80+bonus ap (77 renown ap+ villa=87) that player now misses out on 7 ap because the flow doesnt get any better stats past what it was set to, while any player with less then 80bonus ap actually now have 80ap bonus on their flows. our damage will never scale correctly because all of our bonus stats dont get added to any flows. the higher ap the wiz/witch had the more they felt the nerf.
    @GM Dew because my ap gains dont scale with my attacks i dont really see the point in continuing to progress in the game

on top of the bull **** scaling ruining end game pvp AND pve content for wiz/witch we lost all the accuracy on our flows that we used to have, im doing the same damage with tet nouver dagger and pri bronze dagger on targets wearing urugons.

#971 DanksRippin, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Nakria likes this.
  11. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

I swore myself never to play again until my gf saw Lahn release, so i installed it after nearly 5+ Months to help her. I knew Wizard and Witch are ****ed but what i saw was so amazingly laughable. I am at 504 GS and Helms needed Two skills to die, tried other spots, the same or even worse. I really do not know what to say. First a 58-60% nerf in dmg and bugged dmg on top. I thought it cant be so bad even through i defended my arch wizards and witches because they were never op, only plebs were crying. But this is next level ****.

Who at PA is to take accountable for it?
    That Team/Guy should be thrown out of the Window and if they/he is nearly on the ground take a Bat and hit them so hard that they fly back into the office to fix that crap.

#972 Nakria, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  12. Epsilonial

If you are at 504 GS, you will be seeing a damage increase (Unless you have like, 250 AP and 254 DP or something weird).

The damage isn't bugged, if you haven't played in 5+ months what you are seeing is the AP cap that mediah has (I forget when it was added).

Essentially from what I can tell, you really won't see the damage bug anymore until you are somewhere around 235-240 AP.

13. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Wew so class is trash until i am a payout carried whale that can go and meme around to get these stats.

Amazing change btw. I used to one shot ****, now im struggeling to kill stuff in mediah?

Smart changes. Pat on the shoulder PA you did well fam.

14. Epsilonial

No, it's more like the class is better then average until you're a payout carried whale, then you reroll to ninja.

ilovenovaprime likes this.
  15. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

*Used to be better then average.

16. Epsilonial

Still is because every witch/wiz under 249 AP got a fairly large buff with the latest patch, and they were above average before the bug hit.

17. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Dont notice any increase at all from how it was before. And not seeing the bug doesnt mean he isnt there.

18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Nope. Damage loss is felt waaaay before 249 ap.

Nakria likes this.
  19. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

If you do any dmg at all :D